• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I haven't shown much

CYNDAQUIL34

Bells
I'll be coming back now more often since my china vacation is coming to a close. Could you guys fill me in on recent things at the bell tree?

lots of things bambam dosn't want to talk about...
umm...
i was made a sage in June...
we got alot more regular people here... not like we had back in awhile ago >_> we had like 5 regulars

:p now we have about 20 or more...
uhh... hmm... im going a little too far back... heh.
other stuff:
The Austrailan Guy is Bambam... incase you were wondering, and didn't know or something...

i cant think of much else...that fits into that bracket.

anyway, see you at TRG

:) that is, if you are still planning on being there

:)

there is nothing I am not comfortable speacking of. Somthing are really left un said. We don't want everyone taking sides to things that are over with

:p

And spam is alowed here.

PIRANHA2 said:
lots of things bambam dosn't want to talk about...
umm...
i was made a sage in June...
we got alot more regular people here... not like we had back in awhile ago >_> we had like 5 regulars

:p now we have about 20 or more...
uhh... hmm... im going a little too far back... heh.
other stuff:
The Austrailan Guy is Bambam... incase you were wondering, and didn't know or something...

i cant think of much else...that fits into that bracket.

anyway, see you at TRG

:) that is, if you are still planning on being there

:)
Also, we have a new mod. Don't forget that.

BAMBAM! said:
there is nothing I am not comfortable speacking of. Somthing are really left un said. We don't want everyone taking sides to things that are over with

:p

And spam is alowed here.
Not true unless its smart spamming

Back