• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I haven't been getting letters from my villagers lately...

Chungus

Freshly Delivered Something Or Other
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cherry (Fruit)
I used to get letters all the time, especially whenever I time-traveled! But as of late, all the letters I've been getting are the official ones from NPCs or the catalog service. I even sent a letter to Dobie a while back, and he hasn't responded. Has this been happening to you guys, too? If so, is it a part of the recent patch?

I have been getting letters still. Actually, since the patch this month they've been asking me to deliver things to other villagers more often.

i usually get a random letter from one of my villagers about once every week/2 weeks which definitely feels a lot less frequent ;u;

Last edited:
I’ve only been getting letters from one of my villagers. But I’ve also been ignoring all of them lately so that could be why lmao

yes to both getting less letters from my villagers as well as been receiving more requests to deliver things instead. nice to know i'm not the only one experiencing this. i also tt a lot and i haven't been receiving letters from villagers like i used to lately. instead, i've noticed an increase of villagers asking me to deliver stuff 🧐

me too... probably because i’m online less & talk to them less? idk that shouldn’t affect it though because friendship levels don’t decrease

me too... probably because i’m online less & talk to them less? idk that shouldn’t affect it though because friendship levels don’t decrease
Yeah, i don't interact with my villagers much at all (since friendship doesnt decrease), i only talk to them when they ping to leave, so i mostly watch them!

But at one point i was getting a letter from 8/10 villagers very frequently!

Yeah, come to think of it I don't recall getting their letters for a while now. They probably became sentient and got tired of sending me stuff all the time while not even getting a reply.

The developers change the weirdest things at times.

I've been getting letters pretty much daily. I play everyday and interact alot with my villagers so maybe it's linked to that.

I've had that happen for some days now too. I even went a couple of days with no mail at all, when I used to have villagers send me stuff every day.

I haven't had any in a while either. I sent a bunch out last week but they took three days to respond. I used to have a letter from someone (or multiple) most days but lately I've gotten almost nothing!

I haven't have any letters too! It's making me kinda sad. Usually when I tt I have a buuunch of letters from villagers, but now, I only get from NPCs, and other than villagers. Tbh they want me to deliver stuff so frequently lately, don't know what's that about

After this recent patch, I have started getting letters again from my villagers. I don’t know if it is just a coincidence or if it’s just me. Anyone else notice this as well? I am looking forward to getting some art from my villagers again :D. I only got one genuine and one fake before I stopped getting letters from them.
Post automatically merged:

Edit: Actually, I think I got two real artwork from my villagers. One I got from Sherb - the familiar statue and the other one I got from one of my smugs (either Raymond or Tex - who no longer is in my town). Can’t remember if it was a real warrior statue or a real tremendous statue he gave me though. Rudy gave me the fake artwork; it was a fake basic painting.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm starting to get a lot of letters now. Before this patch I was time traveling alot and didn't get one from my villagers.

Yah, I believe this was a glitch they patched. I wasn't getting many, either (besides ones I instigated by using the stack method) then the patch came out and it's like my villagers are making up for it.

Seriously, villagers, just chill. I don't need extra wallpaper and clothes EVERY day 😅

Back