I guess I won't be working at game stop...

I get to freaking weed and water the signs in my neighborhood for $15 every time I do all three of them. yay. Even better, I told my mom I didn't want to do it, and guess what she did? So now I'm stuck doing this ******** job all summer.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I get to freaking weed and water the signs in my neighborhood for $15 every time I do all three of them. yay. Even better, I told my mom I didn't want to do it, and guess what she did? So now I'm stuck doing this ******** job all summer.
I would love doing that....

I can't find a job.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I can't find a job.
I've told you before you can be my slave for a job, how about that?

Justin125 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I can't find a job.
I already said OK, but you were like "LOL I'LL PAY YOU IN ROCKS OR SOMETHING", so obviously you weren't serious!

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Justin125 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I can't find a job.
I already said OK, but you were like "LOL I'LL PAY YOU IN ROCKS OR SOMETHING", so obviously you weren't serious!
What would you expect? D:

Honestly I was just joking around but...

:p

Guitarist. I'll soon have a an actual job playing at a cafe as background music... if all goes well.

Same as my dad's first job: I go around my neighborhood cutting grass for $5.

BTW, I hope this doesn't mean I'll have the same job as my dad when I'm an adult. His boss is a jerk and he has crappy hours!

:eek:

Back