I got the guide! :O

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Posts
23,937
Bells
3,222
Eggs
0
Old Eggs
0
I love it. I practicaly sucked all of the information out of it.


:p If you'd like any info, please ask me.
 
PICHUBRO said:
How many types of bugs/fish/hats/types of food/cheats are there?
56 bugs
56 fish
same fruit types as in AC
64 hats
no codes/cheats

And what exactly do you mean, ZeldaFreak?
 
like say at the beggining of the game you enter "bob" as your name, when somone visits your town, will your name show up to them as "bob"? it probaly does


:p
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Where did you order ti from? I ordered it from store.nintendo.com and I have not received it yet.
I paid for two day shipping, I ordered from there, too.

And yeah, Zelda.
 
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
like say at the beggining of the game you enter "bob" as your name, when somone visits your town, will your name show up to them as "bob"? it probaly does


:p
bob... haha! who whould ever want to be called that??? only an idiot...



Bul, how many kinds of fruit do you start with?
 
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Where did you order ti from? I ordered it from store.nintendo.com and I have not received it yet.
I paid for two day shipping, I ordered from there, too.

And yeah, Zelda.
So did I, but you live close ot NOA HQ, I'll probably be getting it tomorow or Monday/
 
THEBOBINATOR said:
oh, and what hand helds are there?
Well...

The usual, although there are Roman Candles. I'll be loving those.


:p Plus a watering can, and a slingshot.

Also, you start out with one fruit, like in AC GCN. And Storm, Washington is not close to me, although closer than to you.


:p
 
Bulerias said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
oh, and what hand helds are there?
Well...

The usual, although there are Roman Candles. I'll be loving those.


:p Plus a watering can, and a slingshot.

Also, you start out with one fruit, like in AC GCN. And Storm, Washington is not close to me, although closer than to you.


:p
by washington, do you mean the nation's capital?
 
THEBOBINATOR said:
Bulerias said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
oh, and what hand helds are there?
Well...

The usual, although there are Roman Candles. I'll be loving those.


:p Plus a watering can, and a slingshot.

Also, you start out with one fruit, like in AC GCN. And Storm, Washington is not close to me, although closer than to you.


:p
by washington, do you mean the nation's capital?
No, I mean the state.
 
Back
Top