I got MKDS yesterday

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
It PWNS. Seriously, it is VERY VERY good. I tried online a lot, and it is top-notch. Sure, it's not as flashy as Halo, but it's still very good. Maybe I think so because I never played Halo, but, to tell you the truth...

I don't care.

:p

Also, please PM me your Friencd Codes, whoever wants to play with me. I'll PM you mine if you do.

Bulerias said:
It PWNS. Seriously, it is VERY VERY good. I tried online a lot, and it is top-notch. Sure, it's not as flashy as Halo, but it's still very good. Maybe I think so because I never played Halo, but, to tell you the truth...

I don't care.

Also, please PM me your Friencd Codes, whoever wants to play with me. I'll PM you mine if you do.

i got it yesterday but my piece of crap wireless router won't work. i did the instructions and stuff and then i went to the site to check something and it told me NOT to do something IT TOLD ME TO DO IN THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! so... yeah. I might get someone to get it to work... or i might somehow get it too.

anyway i already have 4 golds, 3 in regular, 1 in retro
and i am on lvl 3 for missions

OMG I GOT IT TO WORK OMG OMG YES!!!!! YES!!!! <big><big><big><big><big>YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</big></big></big> i'm getting my friend code now...

Back