i got a star ^-^

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
yay, my name has a star by it... i thought i'd have 2 by now... i guess you dont get one from a star rank on all the mission levels...

DarthGohan1 said:
congrats fish...im kinda scared to race you now.
its not that hard to get... you just have to get star ranks on every cup... i think you can get another by getting 3 stars on every mission... which is less than possible...

I must really suck at this game because I can only get A's and one stars on the missions... But I've beaten the ga single player but I suck playing online... It seems that I'll be way ahead of everyone for the whole race then just at the end someone gets a lucky item and zooms by me.

ViRuaL said:
I must really suck at this game because I can only get A's and one stars on the missions... But I've beaten the ga single player but I suck playing online... It seems that I'll be way ahead of everyone for the whole race then just at the end someone gets a lucky item and zooms by me.
well the entire of online is making a switch to snaking... at an alarming rate...

but dont worry, i got B's on everything til i did them again

;)

JasonBurrows said:
I believe once, out of all the courses, I only got a Star on Rainbow Road...
Congratulations.
You're a moron, and just bumped an almost 4 year old thread.

If I could show you my facial expressions I would. I can't though so I will tell you it looks like this...

thlucky-star-10.gif

JasonBurrows said:
umm, you can't exactly tell me what to do, you do know that, right?
Yeah, BUT...
You do realise you are a *censored.3.0*ing idiot?

Back