• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I got a really good new town!

Jared:3

New Horizons
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Leif
Lobo
Mint
Chocolate Cake
Father's Day Carnation
My new town is Mitzi, rod (the only one I hate) chief, Chester (who I think is cute), and Diana, I like this new town besides rod lol

you might grow to like rod. he's a cutie I think. i only had him temporarily but it was sad to let him go.

Just wondering, do you really need to create a new thread for every little thing? You could have posted this on your other thread which is right below this one...

Nice! I hope you continue randomly getting your dreamies :) Have fun playing!

Congrats on the new town! You actually have two of my favourite (of many) villagers. I love Chief, he's been one of my favourites since I got back into playing ACWW. He's awesome, you'll probably like him if you give him a chance. In general all the cranky wolves are pretty awesome and have awesome designs. The cranky personality is a good personality to have for PWP's too tbh. I also like Rod, who you hate he's cool though! he's a mouse pirate, and small villagers are just the most adorable thing since forever hopefully he'll grow on you soon though, just give him a chance I say. There's not many jock villagers that have a nice design or a design that appeals to me in general, so I like him tbh.

I thought Rod was adorable! cx
Such cute villagers you got! The other day I reset my town too! I got Bam (who I LOVE), Carmen, Aurora, Elvis, and Opal. I love them all. And the move ins so far have been awesome! Rosie (who I adopted from someone), Cranston, and Marshal. :)

Back