• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I Finished Decorating My House (Pics!!!)

tolisamarie

Bells
Switch
3951-3669-0593
Dreamy Bear Plush
Jingloid
Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Main Room - Living Room

azjdum8.jpg

Left Room - Kitchen

6OsKLxm.jpg

Right Room - Bathroom

mDYJq0v.jpg

Back Room - Bedroom

ksAOXWw.jpg

Upstairs - Master Bedroom

z3QCDcm.jpg

Basement - Pool Room

ZBVyqJW.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice, love the bathroom! I’m still trying to figure out a way to incorporate cool moving wallpapers into my house...

I love the themes! Very thought out and nicely done :D especislly love your beach room. And the dynamic wallpapers. The bathroom looks like an Amazing place to hang out (if you know what i Mean xD)
I will update this post with pictures when i have them :)

So beautiful!!! I love all of them!

What are the names of the wallpapers? Especially the first and last ones?

Thank you!!

The wallpapers are (in order):

Cityscape Wall
Cafe Curtain Wall
Stormy Night Wall
Ocean Horizon Wall
Cherry Blossom Wall
Rice Paddy Wall

Last edited:
I love your kitchen its like I`m watching Escape to the Country. well all your rooms are amazing, but yeah, you have a lot of furniture to youre exposal it seems.

Oh my gosh the kitchen, the BATHROOM, THE BASEMENT BACKYARD AREA.

Come do mine next.

Love all the different pieces you used to create your rooms. Your bathroom is especially luxurious

I haven’t been getting a lot of furniture to tie a room together, but I’ll post pics as soon as I have something that’s more than a wardrobe, a record player on the floor, and a couple plants.

all of these rooms are absolutely stunning. i only have 2 rooms so far in my house and its lame. still working on cataloging and making items :D this is such inspiration.

I am absolutely amazed at these. Like in another topic here, I have to ask, are they any custom designs incorporated into your decor, or is this something we could potentially create ourselves if we had the right items?

I am absolutely amazed at these. Like in another topic here, I have to ask, are they any custom designs incorporated into your decor, or is this something we could potentially create ourselves if we had the right items?

I didn't use any custom designs, so it's just a matter of finding items.

I like kitchens.

I like them a lot.

I like that pic of the kitchen and, at this point, I am sorry I don’t have the furniture pieces.

But, of course, there is no need to be hurrying the game. (I am directing this comment at myself.)

Thanks for sharing, tolisamarie!

(Very nice!)

Thanks, really, to every Bell Tree Forums member who shares his or her pics.

Back