• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Hybrids & Unorderables

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sold the black lilies to MJocket, how about 4000 bells for the spaceman sam though?
(By the way, I only just noticed it isn't unorderable; I thought it was a rare item 0,0)

I've edited the main post to remove the items that I've already sold.
I still need to trade with SensaiGallade, stargate and ailoucrossing; please let me know when you are available!

Bump! Still interested in doing the trades with the three persons above, please contact me when you are available!

Hi, could I buy:

2 old wallpaper
2 old flooring

Perhaps 200k all together or is that too low?

Thanks!

Hi~! May I purchase all your pink cosmos? 99k? :) I won't be able to trade until later though

- - - Post Merge - - -

If my price is low, feel free to increase!

I'll be replying to your offers later, I have to go now. I will be available to trade again tomorrow morning.

I will be replying to your offers later, I have to go now. I will be available to trade again tomorrow morning.

Hi, could I buy:

2 old wallpaper
2 old flooring

Perhaps 200k all together or is that too low?

Thanks!
I kind of want to get rid of them, so if you're interested in any more than that feel free to let me know. I am fine with 100k for them by the way.
Hi~! May I purchase all your pink cosmos? 99k? :) I won't be able to trade until later though

If my price is low, feel free to increase!
Stargate already asked for two of the pink cosmos', so I can only give you 4. I am fine with 25k for them.

Somebody else already asked for two of the sweets items so I'm going to have to give them priority, but you can still have the sweets bookcase and the bamboo. How is 90k for you?

You can have it for just 5k, I don't think an item of a few bells in the gardening store should be sold for so much more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available to do some trades now by the way, I'll be contacting the people that I have an agreement with via VM. :)

sounds good! you can VM me if you still have the items

As a reminder to myself and to those it applies to, here are the people I still have to trade with:
stargate - hibiscus clock + 2 pink cosmos - 30k
KeAi - sweets bookcase + 4 baskets of bamboo - 90k
ailoucrossing - blue hydrangea shoot - 5k
Hatori - 2 old wallpaper + 2 old flooring - 100k
Orieii - 4 pink cosmos - 25k

- - - Post Merge - - -

And those I haven't replied to yet:
Bon Bonne, 20k for the Ten Billion Barrel is fine. :)
TangledBowties, the cardboard sofa has already been sold unfortunately.
happycrosser, I'm sorry but the hydrangea clock is already reserved for somebody else.

Bump!
I still have to do the trades with the people above, but if you're interested in any of the items in the main post that are NOT in brackets feel free to make an offer. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added a blue pansy I found in my town today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back