• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I need to stop lurking and just ask already! Ha! May I please purchase 10 pink azalea, 10 White azalea, both silver axes, and 2 each of pink, red, and white carnations?

OK, I need to stop lurking and just ask already! Ha! May I please purchase 10 pink azalea, 10 White azalea, both silver axes, and 2 each of pink, red, and white carnations?

haha okidokie, will you b okay to trade in 20 minutes? =)

I'm ready to trade, i've added your FC may i drop off? :)

oh can you add this fc:2036-9547-4368

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi yes you can, let me know when you can trade =)

Yeah, give me a minute! I added the one under your avatar. Let me go add the other friend code real fast.

I finally got my laptop yay so just tell me whenever you're ready :)

So... one golden axe would be 5 TBT right?

May I please buy 25 white carnations, 12, red carnations, 12 pink carnations, 12 purple pansies, and 12 blue pansies please?? How much total would that be? :3

May I please buy 25 white carnations, 12, red carnations, 12 pink carnations, 12 purple pansies, and 12 blue pansies please?? How much total would that be? :3

That's fine! that's 73tbt altogether, when are you able to trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just the axe, please :)

Registering your fc right now

okay, just waiting for your gates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back