• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10x Pink Tulips
10x Purple Roses
10x Purple Tulips
10x Blue Violets
20xPink Cosmos
20x Purple Pansies
20x Blue Pansies
1x Golden Axe
1x Golden Shovel

For 110tbt + 10tbt tip for delivering en masse? (can tip a bit more if needed!)

Do you still have at least 1 purple pansy yet? And how much are the throwing beans if you still have them? o:

Last edited:
hey! can i please buy all the lucky clovers + throwing beans, both bunny balloons, a rice cake, kimbap plate and new year noodles? and if you want a faster response, please pm me c:

Last edited:
Hey i can drop off your carnations off right now if you're ready? =)

I was the sweet olive starts :'D
15 Sweet Olive that is~
If possible (and you have stocked) I'd like to buy about 30ish blue hydrangea starts as well!

I was the sweet olive starts :'D
15 Sweet Olive that is~
If possible (and you have stocked) I'd like to buy about 30ish blue hydrangea starts as well!

Ah sorry my brain isnt working right now its morning haha, but i do have the sweet olive starts. I'm going to head to work soon so fro now can i drop off the 15 olive starts? :)

Ah sorry my brain isnt working right now its morning haha, but i do have the sweet olive starts. I'm going to head to work soon so fro now can i drop off the 15 olive starts? :)

Sounds good! I believe I have you added already so I'll open up~ just let me know whenever you're available/have stocked the blue hydrangea as well <3

Sounds good! I believe I have you added already so I'll open up~ just let me know whenever you're available/have stocked the blue hydrangea as well <3

Im ready to drop off now, i'll b home at 6pm (GMT) which is like 9/10 hours from now if that's going to b okay?

Im ready to drop off now, i'll b home at 6pm (GMT) which is like 9/10 hours from now if that's going to b okay?

I might have some time before class! Just VM me when you're on and I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as I'm awake :D
Gates are open~ let me know if there are any issues and I need to reopen

I might have some time before class! Just VM me when you're on and I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as I'm awake :D
Gates are open~ let me know if there are any issues and I need to reopen

Sounds good to me! on my way now =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back