• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

HQ art auction! ENDED thanks!

not quite sure just yet u vu I plan on implementing a snipe guard tho
I'll put more info up soon when I decide exactly for sure <3

okay :c cause i was trying to play rune factory 4 but if i have to watch this then i will XD; i just was curious as to how long id have to watch for

Since you didnt said yes or no, if possible add tangy to shiro's offer, if not well good luck!

eee i love rf4 WHO U GONA MARRY U VU U VU kekeke
it won't end for a couple hours so feel free to play ! I'm thinking sometime between 8 - 10 pst (it's 5 now)

oh and yes ! pls add tangy to your bids shiro teddy bought her for my friend and added to yoru bid <3

omf i can't type ////

IM GONNA MARRY LEON BUT IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR LIKE A WEEK AND STILL HAVENT MET HIM YET WTF IM ALREADY LVL 40

oh okay!! ill put a little alarm on my phone uvu

ahhh thank you ted ;A;!!!!! ok thats 25m.. so uh,,,
139+25=164m

LEOOOOOOOONNNNNN BBUCAEKS I was gonna marry him too but @ w@ I accidentally fell in love with dylas wtf nooo @wwww@ lmao

get a lapaa character ?!?! @ww@ whaat hahaha

Fang (Unoriginal): 25m
Whitney (Unoriginal): 25m
Chief (Unoriginal): 15m
Zell (Unoriginal): 15m
Sly (Unoriginal): 10m
Zucker (Original): 30m
Poppy (Unoriginal): 25m
Plus 20m added makes my bid...165m.

LEOOOOOOOONNNNNN BBUCAEKS I was gonna marry him too but @ w@ I accidentally fell in love with dylas wtf nooo @wwww@ lmao

get a lapaa character ?!?! @ww@ whaat hahaha

for me to maaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrryyyyy

that is so many villagers wow @ w@ I wish they were original tho buuuuu

alice OOHHH lol hahaha (actually there are lots of awesome characters to marry FFFF//// that is a great game u vu)

166m /yawns
dylas is cute but a little too tsundere for me. tho i havent met leon yet so. well see.

I just wanted to pop in and say doug, vishnal, and leon are all hotties
I made 3 separate save files to marry them all LOL dsgafkaf...

167M tho

leon's personality was not what I expected it to beee @ w@ and I have a soft spot for grouchy characters???? and dylas is hella grouchy lmao . w.
but really I keep going back and forth @ o@ I like them both and also like every other character that exists basically

EDIT OOPS

@ CHAOKOH
YEAHHH but I don't relly like doug but vishnal is playin with my heart waking me up every morning while i try to commit to dylas hmf so mean u ou lmao

Last edited:
168m...i wanna go play rf4 and sleep lol...

ALSO yes vishnal is so so cute. i love his fighting spirit omg
doug just pisses me off ugh

omfg I didn't like doug at first but then later on he becomes such a sweetheart if you get close to him ;_;
The dates with Doug are better than with Vishnal IMO

169m

hmmm ):< well i do like elves. but. leon..........
also ill have to play thru as a boy so i can smush margaret bc shes literally my Wife,
i love margaret, why cant we have same sex relationships QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

170m mark

shiro shiro bb you can play as a m but then change your sprite to f if you wanna be ff lovers with her

I love freaking forte she is a babe nonawelrkjdlkj

the probelm with this game is that I actually really like basically every character @ w@ and the closer I get to them the more I like them //// so I'll finally decide I'm in love with soand so and theN SOME OTHER JERK MAKES ME LOVE THEM TOOOO
lmao @ w@

shiro shiro bb you can play as a m but then change your sprite to f if you wanna be ff lovers with her

I love freaking forte she is a babe nonawelrkjdlkj

the probelm with this game is that I actually really like basically every character @ w@ and the closer I get to them the more I like them //// so I'll finally decide I'm in love with soand so and theN SOME OTHER JERK MAKES ME LOVE THEM TOOOO
lmao @ w@

ITS TRUE THO I LOVE ALL OF THEM WTF theyre all so cute, even the non-romancable ones like porcoline and volkanon
and what do you mean by change my sprite? is that a hack? o:

172m

Back