• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

How would you rank the town fruits?

1. Apples
2. Peaches
3. Cherries
4. Pears
5. Oranges

Ironically, in every first town I have in each AC installment, I get oranges.

1) Apples
2) Peaches
3) Cherries
4) Pears
5) Oranges

Pretty much the average order of preference, except most people like Cherries more than Peaches imao.

1. Cherries
2. Apples
3. Oranges
4. Peaches
5. Pears

Gotta have those perfect cherries, but if a map is really, really good then I'm cool with anything.

1. Cherries
2. Apples
3. Oranges
4. Peaches
5. Pears

Gotta have those perfect cherries, but if a map is really, really good then I'm cool with anything.

Yeah the only thing that isn't 100% perfect in my main town is that I have peaches instead of cherries but I didn't think it was worth resetting the map, town hall, train station and grass pattern for that.

If we're talking perfect variety...

1. Apple
2. Cherries
3. Peaches
4. Oranges
5. Pears

1. Apples
2. Cherries
3. Peaches
4. Oranges
5. Pears

Oranges taste the best though. Peaches are good. Cherries and Pears are kinda nasty. Apples hurt my stomach really bad.

1. PEACHES because they're so cute and pink :eek:
2. Apples, mainly because perfect apples are so gorgeous >w<
3. Cherries, because they're cute ^^
4. Pears, they're my town fruit and I like the perfect version
5. Oranges, I'm just not really a fan :c

I love having all of them for the sake of decorating, but if I had to rank them . . .

1. Peaches (I'm biased because they're my favorite in real life.)
2. Apples
3. Oranges
4. Cherries
5. Pears (I don't think they show up as well against the typical green leaves.)

During the majority of the year:

1. Cherries
2. Apples
3. Peaches
4. Pears
5. Oranges

In snowy season, pears are #1' as I just love the way they look on the snow covered trees :)

1. Apples
2. Cherries
3. Oranges
4. Peaches
5. Pears

I'm not a big fan of peaches and pears, oranges are kinda ok. I'm happy that I got apples in my
current town, since I had rarely apples in my past towns. Same with cherries.

Yeah the only thing that isn't 100% perfect in my main town is that I have peaches instead of cherries but I didn't think it was worth resetting the map, town hall, train station and grass pattern for that.
Very true, b/c as you can see pears are at the bottom of my list, but they're the town fruit in my main town. I loved everything else about it so much that I just didn't care. (plus perfect pears are actually pretty nice looking)

1. Peaches
2. Oranges
3. Cherries
4. Pears
5. Apples

Currently have one town with peaches and one town with pears. The only fruit I refuse to have as my main fruit is apples.

Back