• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How to get furniture that you want and an animal

.::PurpleLife::.

Bells
Want something that one of your animals have?
I did research and I found this!

"Getting furniture from your neighbors houses

If an animal in your town has furniture in his or her house that you want, send them seashells, unwanted furniture, or fossils to them in the mail. They'll usually put these gifts in their house, displacing whatever was there before. Check the recycle bin at your Town Hall and the item you wanted from their house may be in there."

If it doesn't work at first try again :gyroiddance:

Bita said:

If an animal in your town has furniture in his or her house that you want, send them seashells, unwanted furniture, or fossils to them in the mail. They'll usually put these gifts in their house, displacing whatever was there before. Check the recycle bin at your Town Hall and the item you wanted from their house may be in there."

I do this a lot, especially when the neighbor has some thing i want, but afterwards, i kind of feel bad for the animal having ugly sea shells and trash in their house, lol

Tyler said:
Bita said:

I do this a lot, especially when the neighbor has some thing i want, but afterwards, i kind of feel bad for the animal having ugly sea shells and trash in their house, lol
you have a point there :p

Tyler said:
Bita said:

Hahaha, I got a good laugh out of that.

I suppose they would get over it... but now their house along with it's un-furnished inside is your problem... (sort of)

This works most of the time, but some items like the jack-in-the-box are much harder to obtain. Other than that it's a good guide!

Bita said:

Bita, can you put your sig in spoilers?

Koehler said:
Bita said:

yes please mt finger hurts from all this scrolling >_<

I did this loads in Wild World because I had neighbours with awesome furniture!
:D

Bita said:

Yes, Very helpful for people who did not know this.

SAMwich said:
I did this loads in Wild World because I had neighbours with awesome furniture!
:D
Oh yeah, i remember doing this.

One of my neighbors Kody, moved to my town in WW and he had... THE MOON! I sent him a blue table and got it the next day in the recycling bin! ^_^ ^_^ :gyroiddance: ^_^

Koehler said:
Bita said:

how do you put a spoiler?
i want to but..
don't know how :(

Back