• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How squeamish are you?

0. I'm a nursing student, I've seen a lot and done a lot. :p

1- Normal stuff
7- Gore / Blood (unless its a small amount of blood ) / any other kind of disturbing material

Last edited:
It depends...so I can't really give a number.

maybe like 2, for example I'd rather not see a dead animal and I feel really sorry for them but it's not like I'll puke, I just feel bad for them

I can look at blood and such but tbh I fail so bad at blood tests, I always fainted due to low blood pressure or just getting really dizzy, kinda depended on when I took them. I hope I get higher pressure now if I would take one. Also the thought and action of pressing the needle in slowly is really more bother than just taking a vaccine shot, that I can handle.

I guess I would say 5. I work at a hospital and have had to clean up rooms that had a lot of blood on the floor and walls. That doesn't bother me, but seeing gore on t.v. does. I can't stand seeing people get hurt. I don't even like watching boxing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I get squeamish around blood tests and if I see a bunch of blood or whatever very squeamish

I'd say I'm pretty squeamish when it comes to seeing like footage or videos of actual surgery on people, especially if it's in the eyes or inner organ stuff, I can't watch those I admit so yeah if you wanna freak me out show me that ahaha.

i'm not squeamish at all
unless i'm in a situation that really frightens me, which is rare

Last edited:
Probably around 1-2. Animal cruelty doesn't make me squirm but it makes me very angry. War is a sight I'm used to having a grandfather who was in Vietnam, and frequently watches war shows. Blood has never bothered me. Needles don't seem to bother me as long as they're clean, however I can't stand people who dig through trash cans looking for needles, used or unused. That just bothers me as my father is incarcerated for drug distribution and use. Guess I'm just biased about that, I don't know.

If we're talking about blood then it's like 1. If it involves other body parts or bones it's an 8.

If we're talking solely about gore/blood/dead things, I'd be around a -100.

Wow! You really must like that kind of stuff.

Anyway, I would rate myself 3 out of 10. I already seen The Shining and it hasn't scared me. But I do get scared of caves.

I'm pretty alright. Seeing hearts pumping makes me make a face but that's about it.

Seeing real surgery (on humans) makes me nope outta there most of the time, although that's moreso disinterest than squeamishness? I think if you wanna get me it'd have to be with eye horror or anything to do with your inner elbow where you get blood tests/IVs, I hate that.

nthign bothers me . i once watched somebody get stabbed with a tube in the stomach area (it was super inflated omfg like poopping a balloon LOL) as infected black ooze leaked out of him and another whre a knife thing was stabbed into a ladys iliac crest a nd blood gushed everywhere but it was ok. except the screaming was annoying. cant let that stuff bother me tho since its my future career anyway

Last edited:
Back