How Old Are You?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Might as well say it, 29. I'll be 30 in a few days.....

22 i should probably change the poll vote, but cba

I just turned 28 2 days ago! I definitely don't feel or look like it though lol but crazy to think how I'm almost 30 now!

I turned 23 this year. Sometimes I randomly remember that I was 16 when I joined this website and it makes me wonder where the time went! I love this place and all the friends I’ve made here. There’s really no other site like it. 🥰

I turned 20 this year, although now Im obliged to say that Im closer to 21. When I joined the forums officially I was 14, although I had been a stalker on here since I was 12/13 - I was just too little to feel able to join and participate. Now Im bigger and older, but I still love Animal Crossing, TBT and the sense of community it brings me in my toughest times.
Adults get older and our circles often get smaller but TBT feels like a way for me to preserve that social circle and fill it with people I love, even if 20 years old seems like being ancient to me.

I've turned 35 as of today, so changed my vote. WHERE'S MY CANE?!

13… 😭 i’m like a baby compared to everyone on this site

I just turned 44. 🦕

I get to stay in my current age bracket for one more year.

It's nice to see how old everyone is. :)

As for my age, I’m just going to say that I'm in high school. I might change it later and say my exact age.

Back