• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How many villager pictures do you have?

I have 30+. I've been cycling villagers trying to find the 10 permanent villagers of my island. And I try to get their photos before I assess whether they'll stay or not.

57 on my primary island, at least 11 on my secondary. All photos were earned. That's one of my goals for this game. It also gives all villagers a chance to charm me.

10. I like getting the picture from the villager rather than buying them. I may buy Beau's pic though. At that time they had changed the rules to get pics and I didn't know it. I just thought he wasn't gonna give me one so I let him leave. I put the pics in front of each villagers house and the ones that have left are hanging in my basement.

I only have 4 at the moment since I've been lazy about gifting. Now I'm really trying to get pictures as I'm feeling bored of the same villagers and want to let some of them move out. I want all of their pictures first though. I just got 2 in the past 2 days, so it's working faster than I expected!

I also haven't bought/traded any because I like the challenge of earning them from the villagers I really like before letting them leave.

ive got 26 so far!!!! all were given to me by said villagers; molly, clay, kabuki, ketchup, cherry, lily, rodney, flurry, dobie, jeremiah, dom, judy, vesta, diva, ankha, hazel, barold, paolo, sherb, rolf, marshal, peanut, raymond, scoot, bob, bones

ive also gotten one duplicate from jeremiah

Seven so far, five of them being from current villagers (Sparro, Piper, Julia, Egbert, Cranston) and two from past villagers (Mallary, Friga).

I have to say, I've been thoroughly shocked by the order I've gotten pictures from people. I have gifted Tex his fave stuff almost daily since he came to my island in June and STILL don't have his picture and Friga just goes and hands her's over after a month of being on my island. Huh? :LOL:

I maybe have like 8 or so. I only got two I buy for as I do not know why. but I like to earn my photo and working on my new forever villagers photo

The only villager photos I have are the photos of my two starting villagers Snake and Ursala, both of whom I had move out to replace with other residents who fit my island's theme better. I've been playing since launch, so it's sort of weird, but I can understand why I probably haven't gotten any more; I never do random deliveries anymore and I don't sell fish or bugs to my residents.

I have 56 earned and 1 purchased (darn Drago wouldn't give me his). Right now, I'm working on getting photos from Nan, Willow, Cookie, and Cranston.

Nan might be a long term villager but I have some other villagers I'd like to move in, so I'm hoping Cookie, Willow, and Cranston will give the photos without problem.

My first photo was from the lovely Miss Fauna. She's not on any of my islands at the moment but I have her Amiibo so I can always move her back in.
Post automatically merged:

Wow I'm so jealous of everyone! I only have Raymond's photo so far! I guess you have to put a lot of effort into befriending them or something? I talk to them every day and even do errands for them. Geez... I guess you're supposed to give them gifts or something?

I love Raymond. He gave his photo so quickly!

I didn't expect people to have so many pictures of their villagers! I have only four at the moment! To be far, I've been a bit lazy in my picture collecting, haha. The pictures I have are of Lobo, Freya, Beardo, and Sherb. I'm hoping to get Ed, Lolly, and Chrissy's pictures next.

Last edited:
I have 9 villager pictures and I have set up my basement to display them :) All my current villagers have given me their photos aside from Vesta and I have Marina's picture from when she was on my island. I might try to get some of my old villagers back to work on getting their photos (didn't get Katt's or Biskit's picture) since now I actually have a plan for what I'm going to do with them.

E0K06NXUUAIUPDr.jpg

I've gotten one from every villager I've had, except Ava. She was the first one I let move away, it was still soon after release so we didn't know all the intricacies yet, and I just assumed she'd mail me her pic when she left (like they did in New Leaf). Well she didn't. Lesson learned, lol. One of these days I hope to get her back so I can correct that mishap.

Update as of 4/29: Currently awaiting Rodeo, Lily, and Apollo to give me theirs.

Attachments

• Erf17lLUUAE9RDO.jpg
    Erf17lLUUAE9RDO.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Er0eENDUwAEmXEF.jpg
    Er0eENDUwAEmXEF.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Es2A4sxVcAgd3l9.jpg
    Es2A4sxVcAgd3l9.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 6
  • EuxYGTHVgAExAkH.jpg
    EuxYGTHVgAExAkH.jpg