• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many players do you have on your island?

How many players do you *intend* to have total?

• Just one (my island rep)

Votes: 46 45.5%

Votes: 28 27.7%

Votes: 11 10.9%

Votes: 7 6.9%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
I only have one player, my island rep Kat. I had a second player on NL and never used him, plus I really don't want to create a second account on my Switch lol.

I have 2! One is my island rep, who I mainly play on. The other is a spare account I have. I use them for the chance I have a friend come over and they want to play on my switch. I named them Aspen so it could be either a male/female character.

I have 5 PCs on my island. Yeah its a lot...but I have my reasons. 4 PCs are based on the 4 seasons and each house is a hotel based on that season. The 5th PC is named Snek and has a totally different theme. I think that 5 is the max I'll go. Its great for storage purposes, since I tend to hoard things like materials, clothing, and seasonal items

I have 3 because I was intending on making my island into a little village and also just to get extra diys and things

i only have one, which is me lol! i dont have the motivation to create a 2nd character, even though i want to ;-; maybe when my island is more developed i might try to make another character. also i cant imagine myself using other characters a lot, so i think to myself whats the point

I have two, my character, Fox, and my 17 momth old son's character, Wox. My husband's nickname is Wolf, so my son is Wox! I needed a character for him for more storage 😂😂

4!. Myself, and three family members who Hardly. Ever. Play. In fact, one now lives somewhere else (yay for independence!), but still checks out their AC character and the town when they visit home.

Divvying up the island worked well at first, but when they quit playing, but wanted to keep their part of the islands, no. Was not working....

It is VERY frustrating to be so restricted with decorating the island (they have their own sections) when the other players only check in once in a while. I can't seem to develop a cohesive theme or good flow from one area to another

However! I have talked 2 of them into giving me permission to make changes to their sections. And the last player has a weedy swamp that does add atmosphere to the island, so it's bearable. Now I get to redesign the rest of the island (except the swamp) to finally get some cohesiveness...

I have two. One for myself and one for my sister. She doesn't play often as much as I do, but I always drop off diys I already learnt so she doesn't have to go through the pain of finding them.

I have just me and one more for storage, Redd’s and Gulliver’s things. Yesterday Redd was here and he had 3 real paintings and I could order only 2 of them , I could have added one more player to my island but I don’t have any space available on my island to add more player though. I already have second player on the beach,may be I can add him/ her besides her house

I have 2 right now, but I'm thinking about deleting my second character. I originally made her for storage purposes, but now with the storage upgrade I don't really need her that much. It would be fun to keep her but I just don't really know where on my island I'd put her house yet. If I run out of room I'll have to delete her :c

I have one player at the moment, but I definitely want to add at least one more to make some sort of "mall"/ shop with their house and place it on one of my beaches. Another idea I have is for a third player is a cafe of sorts, but I've seen that around a lot of maybe not.

4 counting my rep . 2 of the players don't have houses/tents. They live in the town hall. I love how they are present in my Dream, so even though I don't play with those characters, they are a part of the island. I set them up with specific comments and let them be.
Ooh I had no idea that this happens if you don't set up tents for characters! That's really cool! What's your dream address? I'd love to see ^_^

I only intend to have my own Island Rep. on my island. Other than storage, I personally don’t have any need to. I’ve been getting better with storage by slowly giving away multiple items I have. No, I don’t need 20 purple toy dinosaurs.

I have 8 on my first island because I love having different themed houses. I wanted to make the most out of my island.

My second island has 1 currently. I plan on probably have 8 characters total as well for the same reason as my first island.

Well I have 5 characters based on Sailor Moon characters (you can see what they look like in my signature).

Usagi: Also known as Sailor Moon is the leader of group. She's a big crybaby who loves eating and sleeping. She has a heart of gold though and makes easy friends with just about anyone. Her dream is to marry her true love one day.

Ami: Also known as Sailor Mercury is the brains of the group. She has an IQ of 300 and loves studying and playing chess. She works very hard and is great at coming up with a solution in just about any sticky situation. Her dream is to become a doctor.

Rei: Also known as Sailor Mars is the passionate one of the group. She can be hot headed and loves fortune telling and meditating. She often comes across as being cold, but deep down she truly does care. Her dream is to become a shrine priestess.

Makoto: Also known as Sailor Jupiter is the tough one of the group. She is physically strong and loves flowers and baking. She's aggressive with enemies but the sweetest kindest person around her friends. Her dream is to open a cake and flower shop.

Minako: Also known as Sailor Venus is the star of the group. She's very bubbly and loves sports and idioms (though she oftens gets the latter incorrect). She loves being the center of attention but you can always count on her in times of need. Her dream is to become an idol.

Edit: To add to this each character doesn't really have a specific purpose as I fully play as all five. I dedicate one day at a time to each character and rotate through each of them. For example: Usagi on Monday, Ami on Tuesday, Rei on Wednesday, Makoto on Thursday, Minako on Friday, back to Usagi on Saturday etc.

Last edited:
I have only one player on my island, and it's me. I've never really felt obligated to have more than one player on my island, since I would almost never use them and it feels better just to focus my playing time into a single character.

Back