• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

how many of you hate violet or rocket

The friendcode exchanger

Bells
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
I have rocket in my town she is really nice and I dont find her ugly like most animal crossing players. violet is ugly not rocket she looks she have been crossed with a man
so what do you guys think about violet or rocket do you love her or hate her
I wanna know what you guys think :)

Rocket i'm neutral about, I mean I kinda like her because she's one of the superhero villagers along with Kid Cat, Agent S, and Big Top. But ehhh, she's just too manly. Violet looks kinda dumb, I mean we didn't need a snooty gorilla...It's kinda just really weird with her personality+species.

Hans is the only gorilla I like, he's an awesome yeti. I'm considering letting him in my town because i'm starting to get a little bored with Pietro.

I don't like any of the gorillas. I don't enjoy seeing Rocket walking around on my Main Street.

In conclusion, eliminate the Gorilla species from AC. Lol, jk xD but anyways I'm just not a big fan of the gorilla's in this series

Eh, I only like 1 Gorilla, and it's the one from the movie.

The rest don't have appealing designs to me.

I'm really not into the gorillas in animal crossing but I wouldn't say I hate them. They are just misunderstood
Haha. I think they Are my least favourite spiecies in the game along with the Bears. I don't know why. Just not a fan.

I kept whacking Violet with my net, non stop for hours.

She left after 4 hours of TT'ing.

I agree with you. I like how rocket looks I don't think she is ugly. I would personally hate either of them in my town because I don't really want another gorilla villager :) I don't like how violet looks at all. I think someone made a mistake when she was drawn up. But hey, maybe someone likes her idk :p

I don't like Violet at all. Plus, I already have Al, I don't need another gorilla! Rocket is okay, because she's one of the superhero villagers, but I think she should look a little less manly.

There isn't one gorilla villager I like. XD Rocket isn't too bad.

Hans is the only good gorilla and probably one of my favorite smugs.

Other than Hans, I hate every single gorilla in this game and I wouldn't mind it one bit if the species was discontinued.

Back