• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

How many MEOW points do you have?

21 right now. I don't spend them that often since I don't have any RV cards to scan. I do regularly buy from the NPC's RV's tho and now I want to save up for when I visit other people!

Those r different than meow points. Fortune cookies u use the thing on the 3ds u get by walking. Meow points r different it’s what comes with the ambibo update. U get them by doing other things that gift u them like daily and weekly task they give. If u just started playing they should tell u about it soon not sure how many days it takes before they do.

i only have 6 at the moment. i mostly use them to earn bells - OR, on rare occasions, i might buy something from the campground with them if i find something i really like. i don't try to get them as often as i should, so i may start grinding for them/making some effort to complete them daily.

Back