• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many MEOW points do you have?

21 right now. I don't spend them that often since I don't have any RV cards to scan. I do regularly buy from the NPC's RV's tho and now I want to save up for when I visit other people!

Those r different than meow points. Fortune cookies u use the thing on the 3ds u get by walking. Meow points r different it’s what comes with the ambibo update. U get them by doing other things that gift u them like daily and weekly task they give. If u just started playing they should tell u about it soon not sure how many days it takes before they do.

i only have 6 at the moment. i mostly use them to earn bells - OR, on rare occasions, i might buy something from the campground with them if i find something i really like. i don't try to get them as often as i should, so i may start grinding for them/making some effort to complete them daily.

Back