• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How many hours have you put into this game?

I checked the other day and it was about 330, must be more than that now. Getting close to that gold badge.

I know for sure my New Leaf count is over 1000 hours, but... that's not even close to how much I played other games like Fantasy Life, or Golden Sun! Yeah, it's a game for the DS, but if I add both times together, it's more or less 3000h.
Really, just what am I doing with my life? (Besides enjoying it, of course!) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I need to check. A lot. But I've had breaks up until the update.

Jk I'm actually at 358 now. Would be a lot more if I didn't take breaks for months. Sometimes I lose motivation with this game if I can't make any progress with my landscaping. Then I miss all the stuff in the springtime. I'll make sure it doesn't happen next year though.

I've played around 800-900 hours in my first town then stopped for more than a year (town in still in hiatus). Right now, I got back from playing and doing a second town. It says 50 plus hours.

Last edited:
I think over 3,000. I've had the same copy since 2013 though so the hours are spread out between different towns I used to have.

I think my playtimes gonna hit a nose dive for a while now that pokemon is out.

Not an accurate record, since I've played on at least three systems, but according to my activity log, I'm currently at 1,509 hours and eight minutes.

699:26... I don't know why but I'm upset it's not more lol

Back