• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How many hours have you put into this game?

KeatAlex

Not That Innocent
Bells
Switch
5631-3744-4512
Spring Sakura
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Silver Mailbox
I was checking my activity log and it says my ACNL play time is 630:40

That's a lot of hours..

Too many... I think I had the gold village leader badge in my old town, and I have the silver one in my new town.

I really wish the Activity Log had its own tab like the browser, though. Don't want to exit the game to check.

EDIT: I checked. 1473:50...

Last edited:
770 hours pretty good since I've actually only played it for 2 years out of the 4 years I've had it

1818:01
My average playing time is only 11 min because I plot reset so much in the past! I've booted up the game 9,691 times

I think it's about 800 combining BearTown, MoonBear, two old cycling towns and current town Coffee

We are all (or were...that's me xD) dedicated players! :3 I've played for 1538 hours and 51 minutes. I've booted the game 1763 times since 14th June 2013 and my average play time (It changes all the time xD) is 1 hour and 6 minutes lol :3

Back