• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How long have you had your town for?

harime

わたしは、あ&#
Bells
Winter Mittens
Well, I'm not sure if there's a topic like this but *shrug*. I had mine for only a couple of months xD; I restarted a few times when I wasn't happy with my very first one. I became very picky afterwards with many standards @_@

five months, I just unlocked the Emporium today and I still don't have perfect town status :rolleyes:

My main town is 7 months, woop woop! Katrina isn't even in my main street yet though.

My boyfriend bought me another copy for Christmas so that one is only a couple weeks old. :)

Just restarted my main town, as i lost all my save data from my original main town when my SD card died. I had had the game since its release when i lost all my precious save data.But now i have everything in the game and happier than ever yay.I had another town, but it was a storage town were i keep all my non reorderable items. I have 4 copies of animal crossing by the way.My Brother didn't play his 3ds very much and said I could have it as a used Christmas present.2 physical copies and 2 digital copies.

I've had my main town for over a month now.

I've had mine since July 20th.
My cycling town I got maybe some time in August I believe...but it periodically gets
restarted. The last time I did I had a goal in mind to make it an official second town
since I no longer run a cycling thread but I actually really hate the layout. So eventually I'm
going to try to find a better one after I get Wendy/Kabuki in my main town.

July 12th 2013, so that's nearly 6 months. Doesn't feel like it's been that long. o_O

My old town I had since the end of july, but I recently restarted so my new town is only like 1-2 months old :>

/o/ Since July 9th. My town's still far from how I'd like it to be, but I don't dare reset. x-x; Too much time invested in it over the summer & not enough time now to restart. ;w;

Back