How long did you use TBT as a source for questions before joining?

Honestly.
I got my game in July 2013.
I found this site in march this year.
I mainly just played by myself or with people on tumblr, as I have an acnl blog. C:

To add more info ~
I joined in March after I had ankha and knew she was very popular. So I came here to sell her x) I joined, but lurked, only posting for villagers. Then I went over to the train station and such. Then got stuck into trading x]

I never ask questions here, as I...pretty know much of the game before joining here.
Yes, I'm such a nerd.

I joined straight away but that was because I was already a member of ACC (I lurked there a couple of weeks for questions before joining) so I figured joining another Animal Crossing forum wasn't a big deal. I actually heard about it when I was bidding in an ACC auction and they said they had posted the auction on Belltree as well so I went and had a look out of curiosity.

Last edited:
I got New Leaf the day it came out and I found Bell Tree shortly after when I was looking in the ACNL tag on Tumblr. I kept saying that I would join but I kept forgetting to sign up. This past Summer I finally signed up, but used it for a couple weeks before I stopped logging on for a little while. This past week or so Ive been checking daily, and have been doing lots of trades and posting in the forums. The community is great and everyone Ive talked to so far is so friendly. I wish I had joined sooner than I did :)

I had NL the day before it was released in the UK but I didn't get a TBT account until about a year after. I had known of TBT only for a short while before I had joined but since I didn't know everything that the site contained, I didn't really bother to join. Once I had went through the website a little bit & seen everything that was possible on here, I decided to join as I thought it would be quite fun & being able to get the chance to talk to people about a game that I love would be great as well. I've only recently started doing villager trades as I never really knew how to before, but now, I wish I had started doing it sooner as I feel so happy when I'm able to give someone a villager they adore or get a villager that I've wanted forever.
Also, everyone that I've talked to so far in this community has been so friendly & helpful, which I just love. ;v;

I think I found this forum somewhere in January of last year, then decided to join about a month later. The forums have definitely helped me go into the game quite prepared, so I didn't have to deal with the typical beginner's mistakes like selling your first perfect fruit. :p

I joined right away. I've been playing since NA release (June 2013) but never knew of this forum.

Then one of my friends on Skype told me this was a great place to go to for anything I needed, so I made an account!

I joined right after a good friend told me about this site. I played Animal Crossing New Leaf alone for many months, 7 to be exact before joinning.

It's hard to say exactly how long. I know I was directed here a few times when I googled questions about the game (since ACNL was my first Animal Crossing game experience), but I didn't join during that time. Eventually, I found out my friend had registered here and I guess that was what tipped the scales for me more than because I was finding info here.

I joined right away after coming across the forums, but I didn't start using them my account after like a week? I never really used this to ask questions and such, but I've found some great guides and such after joining.

As soon as I found the forums, I joined it right away. I learned so much and was helped by so many people, so I'm super happy about finding Bell Tree! :)

Back