• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How long did it take you you get the wisteria trellis?

Like you, I also had a spot marked out for the wisteria trellis. I actually got Muffy just for getting the PWP's.

It took a looooooooooooooooong time for Muffy to suggest the wisteria trellis, but she finally did! :blush:

She moved out afterwards and I regret that because I never got the picnic blanket and windmill (and I'd really like those too). I may or may not get another uchi to get the final PWP's.

From the start of playing the game to where I got it, probably like 10 months. I don't need it since I don't know what it is so special of getting the Wisteria Trellis.

Nothing is special about it, I just think it looks really pretty and would look great with a bunch of hybrids surrounding it.

And to all of you that have it unlocked but don't use it, you should be ashamed of yourselves!!! *flips table* I

I've been playing for over a year and I just got the wisteria trellis about a month ago. I don't know what the "trick" is, so no clue if I did it unknowingly or not. But yeah, for me it took 1 year.

I haven't got it yet... I've had an Uchi villager in my first town for almost 2 years and still haven't got it or the picnic blanket...

Back