How do you react when villagers you like, ask if they should leave??

If it is Jay which is my favorite I get a little sad but besides him I don't really mind. The difference is my love from Jay has come from the past and previous games so I have a strong nostalgia with him and nostalgia is a powerful feeling. I haven't played New horizons much so I decided to bring in my dreamies and let them stay forever and don't move anyone out simply because I don't really spent time at all in the game but when I was more invested I would rotate my villagers and only leave Jay as a permanent resident. As soon as I got the pictures from those other villager out they went so a new one could come in. For me this game is so bland when compared to previous entries that adding new villagers added variety in a way and a new goal to collect their photos. So yeah in those cases they moved out and moved in and I didn't mind. Now if you ask me about moving Jay out that's a completely different story :ROFLMAO:

I admit I think about it for a little bit. If it's a villager I feel has been on my island for too long or if I already have their photo, I consider if I would mind letting them go. If I wouldn't mind, then I tell them to leave, since I like seeing new faces anyway.

For my favorites, I just tell them to stay. If I like them, but they're not one of my favorites, then I might let them leave. Even though I like them, there are plenty of other villagers I like too, so I see it as an opportunity to have one of them on the island for a bit

sometimes relieved, so they finally get off my Island

I always beg them to stay 💀 Especially the ones that are permanent on my island.
However, if it were Hamlet asking me.. girl, bye. He just recently moved from my friends island and I was so upset about it 😭

But! If a villager like Zucker asked to leave, I wouldn't be upset? Because I'm aware it's simple RNG, but since he's my favorite... He's never leaving my godforsaken island xD

Back