• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How do you guys have time for AC?

I'm currently a junior in high school and I'm taking 3 AP classes an an honors class, but I always make it a point to squeeze in a few minutes for Animal Crossing every day.

I'm taking 5 classes at college and I always find "some" time to play. Wether it's an hour or more. There's 24 hours in a day, I need to have free time / personal time or my stress level will be to the extreme. Normally I play acnl or another game, read or watch some tv shows I need to catch up on / film I've been wanting to watch.

It's all about finding time to yourself.

I have a "chore list" that I make time for every day, it usually takes maybe 30 mins of my time and I get the things I need done in my town done each day, I do however usually play it a lot more than that. I used to play SSB and Tomidotchi life a lot as well, but I don't play those much unless my boyfriend wants to play me in Smash. I work all night long and usually do my "chores" in the morning before I go to bed, and sometimes go back on later before work. I make time for it like everything else. I also play Skyrim a lot, not as much as Animal Crossing because my family fights over TV rights all the time. I still find time for everything else I do so I don't know why it would be so hard.

It's funny because I bought my 3ds the same day New Leaf came out and, until pkmn xy, it was the only game I played in my spare time. But now, I'm perpetually a month behind in the game. I'll take long hiatuses from it when I'm busy with real world responsibility or if I want to play another game. I didn't play it for the whole month of January because at work I had some really time consuming projects and in my free time I wanted played Fantasy Life instead. Then when I have a free day I set the clock back and binge two weeks worth of animal crossing in a few hours.

I actually have plenty of free time to play AC, even when I'm in college as we do have short breaks during classes, so that's when I whip out the 3DS to check everything. ^-^

I have no life

that and I study from home, so I get to play whenever

I'm actually quite embarrassed to say how much I play for each day reading others answers x_x

I don't have a job, but school takes up a whole chunk of time. What i do is i try to stick in 30 - 20 minutes of playing whenever i'm studying or so. I usually just let myself use up all of my breaks.

I have like two periods during school in which I can play Animal Crossing. I rarely play other games so those don't get in the way of my gameplay. I play a lot on the weekends, and even when I can't play for extended periods of time, I will check my town and talk to as many villagers as I can before saving and quitting :)

Back