• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How do you get your exercise?

Tbh I probably burn most of my calorie intake at work. So, I guess being at work is my excercise. For a time I did weigh less then I ever had at this age.

Um, the only kind of exercise I do is speed walking to my classes and my school bus. That's about as active as I get.

Well, to be honest, I do not exercise at all. I guess the only exercise I get is when my heart pounds from in horror games all night long. Yeah, I suppose that?s the most activity my heart will get. I would like to start exercising about, it would be nice to hit the gym once in a while but I just genuinely don?t have the time or energy, or reason to go lmao

Lowkey lurking this thread for exercise ideas.

I do yoga and the occasional walk. I really would like to exercise more, given that my job has me sitting on my butt in front of a computer all day. I'm hoping to buy a pair of rollerblades today actually!

I'm hoping to buy a pair of rollerblades today actually!

Ooh! So do! Rollerblading is kinda my life, but lemme tell you it's a great workout.
I have some of the most muscular legs you'll ever see-- like, I'm a super skinny girl with just huge muscular legs because of roller derby lol. If you dont want that, try skating 30 minutes every day, you won't regret it!

Mostly walking, jumping jacks, and other types of cardio daily. It mostly has been just sets of jumping jacks as of late as I struggle to stick to daily if I do more.

Mostly the treadmill. My parents invested in one last year, but to be honest, I haven't used it in awhile and I really need to. Kinda already decided next one of my New Year's resolutions is to use it more and lose some weight. It does work wonders using it to get the weekly 2 and half hours of exercise a week. It once helped me lose weight in the past when I was at the gym. :)

... I'll admit... I'm kinda lazy :( I really need to fix that...
I leave my stuff upstairs, so I force myself to go up and down them repeatedly when I want something from my room, and then again to put stuff away...but that's about it...

Back