• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

how do u play SSBB?

Mr. L

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!
Bells
Well today i went to bestbuy and picked up a wii classic controller to play my virtual console games,and i tried SSBB with it and worked out great,so out of boredom i made this topic wondering how other ppl play brawl.

Gamecube controller is my favorite t use, although GC controllers aren't being made anymore, so I'm trying to practice on the wiimote+nunchuck deal.

Rockman. said:
With a Wii, a copy of SSBB, a TV, and my hands and eyes.
nice one,never fails to make me lol.

i like the classic controller cause they layed out the controls great.

John102 said:
Gamecube controller is my favorite t use, although GC controllers aren't being made anymore, so I'm trying to practice on the wiimote+nunchuck deal.
BUY THE WHITE WII ONE, YOU RACIST.

cornymikey said:
John102 said:
But it doesn't feel the same as the black one, the black one is a bit bigger, and smoother, and all together feels better in my hand when I'm jerking it around.

John102 said:
cornymikey said:
John102 said:
But it doesn't feel the same as the black one, the black one is a bit bigger, and smoother, and all together feels better in my hand when I'm jerking it around.
LMAO RACIST

but if youre not kidding, the white one is the same size as a regular GC controller.

John102 said:
cornymikey said:
John102 said:
all together feels better in my hand when I'm jerking it around.
That's what she said!

cornymikey said:
John102 said:
cornymikey said:
John102 said:
LMAO RACIST

but if youre not kidding, the white one is the same size as a regular GC controller.
Hehe, but it's not the same.

@Gnome: Put the whole thing in context with 'that's what she said'

Back