• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

How cold do you like your drinks?

How cold do you like your drinks?

• Ice cold is the way to go. 🧊

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • A little cold, above room temperature.

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Room temperature is fine.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • A little below room temperature or warm.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never thought about it. / No preference.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • It depends on the type of drink.

Votes: 15 19.7%

• Total voters
Depends on the drink, I don’t drink a lot of hot drinks like tea but when I do they always have to be at a hot temperature for me to drink them, I couldn’t have cold/iced tea or something like hot chocolate at room temperature.

I always have water and fizzy drinks cold though, either around the fridge temperature or if it still seems too warm then I’ll add some ice cubes too it (though I try not to add too many so it doesn’t water the drink down) as I find these drinks a lot more refreshing when they’re colder.

Cold for everything except Hot Chocolate and Coffee sometimes but even then I like those two cold as well (=

Due to being such an irresponsible human being, I have allowed my teeth to get sensitive. As a result I do avoid ice cold drinks.

Fortunately, even before my teeth got so bad, I still carried a preference for barely-below-room-temperature drinks; our house is kept in the high 60s/low 70s so that’s fine by me. Only thing I require to be cold is milk.

Back