• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How close can PWP's be?

Eline

Mayor of Lavender
Bells
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
So guys, I want to make a playground in my town, with the jungle gym and the tire toy in front of it. But I'm wondering how much space has to be between two PWP's? This is my plan:

O X X O
O X X O
O O O O
O X X O

X= PWP
O= empty spot

So, it this possible?

Thanks in advance!

edit: I'm sorry if there's already a post explaining this, I couldn't find it on the internet.

Last edited:
No, it'll have to be moved one spot down. Each PWP has a buffer surrounding it, and the two buffers can't overlap. It'd have to be:

O X X O
O X X O
O O O O
O O O O
O X X O

No, it'll have to be moved one spot down. Each PWP has a buffer surrounding it, and the two buffers can't overlap. It'd have to be:

O X X O
O X X O
O O O O
O O O O
O X X O

Argh! Thanks!

I'm sorry. I hope it doesn't mess up your plans too bad.

Naaaah it wasn't too bad! I wish you could place PWP's right next to eachother sometimes... Like a lamp next to a bench... :c

Bridges need like 4 spaces for no reason :mad:
And be careful of bumps on the ridges of the river when making bridges
They don't allow it either :mad:

Hopefully they change it a bit in the future! Even though a public works project says 3x3 for example, it always has one invisible extra layer around it.

This means that two public works projects always have 2 spaces between them. We'll adjust to anything, but heck, some flexibility in placement would be nice, right? :D

Hopefully they change it a bit in the future! Even though a public works project says 3x3 for example, it always has one invisible extra layer around it.

This means that two public works projects always have 2 spaces between them. We'll adjust to anything, but heck, some flexibility in placement would be nice, right? :D

Some change would be great c: allthough I have to say I really love the PWP's in New Leaf. It really adds something to AC, imo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This I knew c:
The ridge was very annoying for me today, I wanted to put a bridge directly under the spot where you cross the train tracks (so I can walk straight down when for Re-Tail) but there was a ridge in the way :c Had to move it one spot.

Back