• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

HOMESTUCK SUCKS

wait i cant go on tumblr is that the one by thepageofhopes? if not, then go take hers ok
on that one i got either knight of space or knight of doom but the fanon titles are repelling me from taking it again but maybe i will!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dont see the appeal in homestuck ._.
did you perhaps only read the pages where a boy is in his room? because that part wasnt too great compared to what it becomes

young human boy in room --> young green skull troll in colorful pants likes anime and killing people, resulting in chaos

we've come a long way.

I got "Mage of Heart" when I took the one by thepageofhope
eh not a fan of having the same title as a canon character.

and this one I got "Rogue of space"
http://zules.com/titletest/
((though on the old test I got Rogue of Light))
RogueOfSpace.png

Rogues take their aspect from some and give to others, ensuring a distribution that benefits the team. Space is about space, creation, beginnings, and the physical properties of objects(shape, size, location, and velocity.) So the Rogue of Space would be able to take the physical properties of one object and give it to others, allow an act of creation to be distributed to everything, and steal an enemy?s plans before they even start.
The Rogue of Space would start out as an artist. They would create things wildly and never finish them, and would have a great but constantly changing sense of fashion. They would be wildly imaginative but give up on their ideas too quickly.
As they played, the Rogue of Space would quickly take their place as the breeder of the Genesis Frog, a responsibility they would not be convinced they could handle. They would find their developing abilities invaluable in bringing the frogs to them, but may have a challenge of bringing their head out of the clouds for long enough to actually do so.
Once they reached god tier, the Rogue of Space would become the team?s transportation, due to their powers of teleportation. They could transport objects from place to place with ease. They could also steal the size, shape, location, or velocity from objects and give them to other objects, such as absorbing the speed of a bullet and redirecting it to a thrown javelin towards the enemy. They would also able to steal the beginnings of things, taking an enemy?s plans from them before they even exist, and allowing their team to know them. In short, the Rogue of Space would be a quiet leader, carrying their team from place to place and protecting them from harm, leaving them to defend the Rogue.

http://classpect-analysis.tumblr.com/post/78273380212/rogue-of-space-and-sylph-of-hope

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah remember when Homestuck just started out with a kid
stuck in his home and dodging cakes being thrown at him by his father....Good times

hello i am just a humble person just beginning homestuck what side effects can i expect in my life

young human boy in room --> young green skull troll in colorful pants likes anime and killing people, resulting in chaos

we've come a long way.

ikr! like dang i wonder what the last panel will be like

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah remember when Homestuck just started out with a kid
stuck in his home and dodging cakes being thrown at him by his father....Good times
after catching up on hs i appreciate these pages a bit more and to be honest i really did love it from the beginning haha even if it is waayyy different to what it becomes

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello i am just a humble person just beginning homestuck what side effects can i expect in my life

SEVERE PAIN

hopefully nothing because youll listen to us and be gone by now
--
on a side note, this is me
ThiefOfMind.png

Last edited:
Mind is thought and decisions (not knowledge, I don’t think; that’s Light’s domain). Thieves steal their aspect for their own benefits.

A Thief of Mind would probably have some measure of mind-control. Not all the time, mind you. But when someone is about to make a very important decision, the Thief of Mind should be able to nudge them towards making the choice that most benefits the Thief.

A Thief of Mind could be very manipulative, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing! If they decide to use their powers for good (or if their goals happen to align with whatever’s currently considered “good”), they could really tip the scales in the players’ favor.

Mind players are more subtle than a lot of other aspects. Vriska is obsessed with collecting ALL OF THE LUCK. She uses brute force to make others do as she wishes. Terezi, by contrast works delicately. She knows she only needs to nudge people in the direction she wants them to go, and they’ll want to do as she says. And that’s without Thief powers, so you can imagine how hard it is to disobey someone with them. Thieves of Mind don’t need to amass ALL OF THE MIND, as Vriska does with luck. They know exactly how much of someone’s thought process they need to sway, and sway no more.

Alternately, of course, a Thief of Mind might be able to “steal” someone’s thoughts. This would be a sort of mind-reading ability, used almost in the same way as a Seer gathers information to be used against their enemies. The Title could manifest itself in different ways, depending on the player. A God Tier Thief of Mind might even be able to do both - find out people’s thoughts, and use their knowledge of such to sway decisions.

A Thief of Mind is the type to lead revolutions or become president. They probably have brilliant public speaking skills, able to unite hundreds to their cause with ease. Thieves love the spotlight, and with the ability to sway the minds of the masses, a Thief of Mind is the type who will be remembered for centuries.

thought this was pretty cool. i love my title

QUESTION TIME!!
What Troll do you share your sign with?
I share Mine With The Captors

Question 2: who is your Patron?
(note you Patron is tech not the Troll you share your sign with
ex. John's Patron is Vriska even though he's an aries))

anywho finding out your patron involves some math
but luckily there is a site to make things much easier HO BOY!
http://zules.com/patrontroll/

Mine is Still Sollux lol
not that I mind Sollux is awesome
tumblr_m7qzfpMQyO1rtcfaqo1_500.gif

((oh and my Group is Prospit)

My sign troll is Tavros (ehhh, not my favourite) but my patron is Feferi! I'm okay with that, totally.

I also got Derse as my group which is the dream moon I wanted anyway *throws confetti*

Back