HOLY CRAP!!!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Yes, excuse my title, but this is worth it.

So Chief tells me to take a letter to Teddy, right? So I take it, and give it to Teddy. Teddy laughs, and, shows the letter to me (the animals do that if you're good friends with them). What was written in the letter is what made me choke on my 7-Up.

"Hi, Teddy,

I read your letter and
you still sound L-A-M-E!
Come one! Get excited!
Check out flamenco!

I'm a loner, Chief"

Wow. Just wow. I didn't mention flamenco to ANY of the animals, so this must've been programmed into the game. YAY FLAMENCO!!!

^_^

i got it!
bul's dad secretly worked on the game, including flamenco to make bul happy!

:p

MarioLuigi7654 said:
Maybe someone who visited your town sent them a letter? :lol:
No, it wasn't a human, it was animal to animal.

@ Darth - Anything's possible. :ph43r:

I'm also trying to get a pic of that letter. MAN, this is awesome.

This is the best I could get -

Image001.jpg

Darn. >__<

flamenco means flamingo... >_>

but "check out flamingo" wouldn't mean much... >_>

weird... definatly weird...

Bulerias, Flamenco means Flamingo. The dance is named after the flamingo. Translated to English, the dance is called Flamingo.

Mino said:
Bulerias, Flamenco means Flamingo. The dance is named after the flamingo. Translated to English, the dance is called Flamingo.
But that's not what they meant, because, as Fish pointed out, "Check out flamingo" wouldn't sound very... correct. <__<

And fyi, NOBODY ever calls the dance flamingo... It might mean that, but it's NEVER called that.

Bulerias said:
Mino said:
But that's not what they meant, because, as Fish pointed out, "Check out flamingo" wouldn't sound very... correct. <__<

And fyi, NOBODY ever calls the dance flamingo... It might mean that, but it's NEVER called that.
do you dance like a flamingo : o

that'd be... weird... yet... attractive... >_> (not a guy doing it >_> >_> >_>)

Back