• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Holla's Pokemon Shop! Shinies, Legendaries, Events & More!

Sorry I missed you yesterday. I was thinking 100TBT. As it has no perfect stats.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm asking 300TBT for him. Again, sorry for missing you yesterday too.

Oh, I was hoping it had stats nvm <3

Just curiousity what kind of pokemon do u buy?

Nothing really specific it changes from time to time. It's Often Mega Stones, Shiny Pokemon and Event Pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I am open for the day, but I am at school, so any trades will have to wait until about 1-2pm (Eastern Time). Feel free to make offers and ask questions though!

Last edited:
Nothing really specific it changes from time to time. It's Often Mega Stones, Shiny Pokemon and Event Pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I am open for the day, but I am at school, so any trades will have to wait until about 1-2pm (Eastern Time). Feel free to make offers and ask questions though!

I have some shiny and a few event pokemon that i'm selling atm if your interested.

Last edited:
Back