• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Holiday Market Wrap-Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much, staff, for yet another really fun event!! ^^ I loved the variety of tasks we had, and the holiday market stall setup was a really cute idea! I'd definitely love to see something along the line of Skye Spies return in future events. Also, I loved all the banner art, but the one here for the wrap up thread is absolutely stunning, oh my gosh.

Congratulations to the event and raffle winners!! 🎉 I still feel honored to have made community favorite in Pate's Playful Pageant and staff nominee in Quinn's Quintessential Quilts—thank you again to everyone who voted for my entries! ;v;

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year, TBT!! 🎆

Also, just thought I'd share some of the snowmen I made in the dressup game. (•ω•๑)
Snowman dressup 1.png
Snowman dressup 2.png
Snowman dressup 3.png
Snowman dressup 4.png

Wow that banner art is amazing!!! I wish I could hang a huge poster of that on my wall

Shoutout to everyone that voted for my entry in Cally's Cozy Colors, I'm honored to have gotten 3rd place 😁 Congrats to all the winners and runners-up! This was such a fun event!

Congratulations to everyone who won or received a nomination! 🎉🌟❤ I really tried to keep up with all of the entries, and I loved all of the entries I saw! 😍

Thank you to all of the staff. You all work so hard, I don't even know. It was a great event, and all of the stalls and attractions were a lot of fun! 😊🌟

Hope everyone had a great festive season, and hope you all have a great 2022! 🎉🌟

Welcome to the world Snow Angel Snowman 😇⛄🙏

Thank you staff for another amazing event!! We are truly spoiled by all that you do for us ❤❤❤

And big congrats to all the winners!!

Thank you for another amazing event! These bring a lot of fun to my holidays. Congratulations to all of the winners, and yay! Snow angel!

That's strange, not a single one of my entries ever showed up in the gallery lol. I participated in all the Halloween events back in October and figured that I submitted them too late to be included. Maybe all my images broke because I uploaded them through imgur? I used the native uploader this time though. I only participated in the Ornament, Pageant and Harvey event anyway and I don't really care if they're in there. I think it's funny it happened to all of my entries so far 😂 Thank you though

I'm happy to see that the snowman dress-up game is still online. That was my favorite thing about the entire event by far
I've manually added your entries in! It seems like there's a handful of users whose submissions are missing for some reason. 😔 We'll look into it, though! You're not alone, if that reassures you somehow.

I'll be adding things in as people point out missing entries -- it's not a true gallery without everyone's work there! So for anyone that reads this and finds their entries are missing: feel free to post in the Contact the Staff board and I'll fix it when I get a chance (or quote me/ping me/whatever)!

EDIT: The missing entries problem should be fixed now... but please let me know if yours is still missing!

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the winners 🎉

This was a really fun event, thanks Staff. It's obvious you put a lot of work in to it <3

Happy New Year, everyone~!

Woah. I’m completely mesmerized by the wrap up banner - so so beautiful!

HUGE thank you to our wonderful staff for taking time out of their lives to create these events. The amount of time and work does not go unnoticed.

Finally, congrats to all of the winners!! Looking forward to another great year here 🎉💕

Woah the new banner art by Laudine is to die for!

Fun event, kudos to the staff. Bonus thanks for having one that was all around very accessible after the previous craft heavy events.
Yeah, for serious, the banner image is so gorgeous I audibly gasped when I opened the link!

TBT's Holiday Market banner looks beautifully impressive! I'm amazed by all of the colorful details from the work of art. Big thanks to the staff for hosting the Christmas festivities and congratulations to all of the winners from the events, everyone did amazing with their entries!

My baby Etoile is once again up there !! I am spreading the Etoile agenda one event at a time :3c

TBT Fair 2020 Avi & Sig favorite
5C318DB1-B230-452B-84FB-DD7ED9C9503A.png

Easter 2021 Egg-decorating contest 2nd place
3F21F828-63B8-401A-85A6-4160AE11D680.jpeg

Holiday Market 2021 Ornament 12th place
F3318ECC-7869-4C15-8023-9B0E1614C901.png

Honorable mention: I forgot the event name (it was the fireworks thing in the Fair 2020) and I didn’t win BUT I did manage to get into the final poll!!
EBACF0FC-8E65-4FDF-91AF-B1214A3B83BC.jpeg

Congratulations to all the winners, I love the entries, especially the crafty handmade ones! 🥰 We need more love for arts and crafts projects, hehe. Thank you staff for another successful holiday event! Was really busy that season but nevertheless had fun making my entries.

This was amazing!! I LOVED ALL OF THESE EVENTS!!!! <3

THE BANNER IS SO GORGEOUS!!!! There was a lot to do but it was a really fun event, thank you as always!!!

and also big thanks to those who voted for me in the coloring and snowman event and helped make the snowangelman real 🥺 💕
u guys should let me have blink's spare snowglobe btw

Congrats to all the winners! Everyone's entries were amazing!

Thank you so much to the staff for putting this together! I always enjoy the events on here and the new collectibles are fabulous!

Happy New Year to everyone!

The art banner is so beautiful! It's like candy for the eyes. Anyway, huge congratulations to the people that made it to the top! There were so many beautiful entries from each event and I'm sure the staff had a very hard time nominating them. Everyone's talent and skill really show what we can do. 💙

With that out of the way, I'd like to say a huge thanks to the staff once again for organizing this event and putting it all together. I sometimes wonder how it's even possible at all considering the personal lives happening outside of TBT. And I fully appreciate that not all of the events were open at once to overwhelm people. It definitely helped me out to plan accordingly because I had less and less time to work on my submissions leading up to the new year. Speaking of which, happy new year, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back