• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Holding Ponds?

I have two pretty close together
They just get in the way of my paths and landscaping though because my Train station, Retail and Town hall are almost all in their area together… with the two ponds under the station and between my retail and town hall plaza. :(

The other is like really out of the way directly in the corner behind my town hall :)

Last edited:
I have 3 in Magnolia. All three are in pretty okay places. Unobtrusive.

I have 1 in Fiore, between my house and Retail. It's a little annoying, especially when I have visitors who want to make trips to Retail.

I have 1 in Edolas that is absurdly placed between Retail and the Train Station. It's suuuuper long and pretty obnoxious. D:

two fortunately and they were above nearby train station fence^^

I'm personally happy with that amount. They're in a little triangle in the left part of my town.
So no they're not in the way :)

I only have one that's next to Re-tail (I think Yup).

Last edited:
I have 3 and i couldn't be happier. The ponds are in good locations so I'm glad. I wouldn't know what to do with that free space anyhow.

Last edited:
Four, but I'm okay with the placements <3
Well except for one but I'll work around it.

I have three! Ugh. I wish I had only one. When I started my town, I liked the first map I saw, and wasn't thinking about the number of ponds. I do love the rest of my town's layout, but the ponds are just in the way of PWPs and paths!

Also, unlike previous AC games, I never see any shadows in the ponds...

*I did place the picnic blanket next to one of the ponds, so that is cute, at least! :)

Last edited:
Back