Hi !!

LaceAndForest

Bells
Hi! 🌿

I'm Estelle, in real life i'm an animator but also a huge Animal Crossing fan since WildWorld (which stays my favorite because of the nostalgia and how simple things were in the game and in life at that time ♥). I look forward to explore this forum and get to know you guys!
I don't really know what to add in this presentation... Since WW my besties are Vesta and Nan (i even crafted a little amiibo sized sculpture of Vesta haha). Also, fun fact, my town and villager names have stayed the same in every single games since WW ahahah....

Oh and i love plants, we never have enough plants!

Have a nice day!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi welcome to tbt! what's your favorite type of plant?

Hi! Welcome to TBT! 😊 I look forward to seeing you post here. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. :) I hope you enjoy posting here.

Thank you all for welcoming me! (○^ω^○)♥

@ItzNotNatzDuh : I looooooove pothos cause they're super easy to care for and i love climbing plants in general! Also have a soft spot for my prayer plants (even if the leaves make noise sometimes when moving and it scares the **** out of me ahahahaha). You love plants too ? :3

@Vrisnem : Omg first time I hear Vesta is very very loved by someone else, I love this forum already 8D Will definitely post some pictures!!

@Dunquixote : Thank you!! It's my first time on a forum too so if i post anything at the wrong place or anything, let me know hahaha ^^'

@Parkai Thank you!! There's a special place in my heart for Apples as they were my native fruits in WW so i associate them to AC in general haha. But I love peaches, their color is super super cute (lucky i got them as my native in NH, yay!)

Back