Hi. I'm getting New Horizons soon. :)

Asteroid

Might get into this franchise. It looks cool.
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Yellow Caboose
Mint
Vesta
I plan to get this game next week for my birthday. I sadly don't have access to the Switch Online subscription, but I have a Switch and that's all that counts. ;D Anyway, i've been looking up youtube videos and articles on the game to be well prepared so...wish me luck. Hopefully i'll hang around this forum. Looks fun. How is everyone today?

I am glad you are getting it soon I am sure you will really enjoy it. Have you played any other Animal Crossing games?

Oh cool Peanutfan14. I hope to enjoy it as much as you do. :)

Welcome to tbt! I’m having a pretty good day today (schools a chore though). I definitely think that NH is my favorite of the series for how much you’re able to change your town! I’m sure you’ll love it.

Hope you enjoy your stay at TBT and have fun in new horizons!
There's so much to do at the start and the villagers are super cute!

Ayyy welcome to TBT! You'll really enjoy New Horizons, especially in the beginning. And you'll love all the NH related posts here :)

edit: oh, and happy birthday~ lol

Yay how exciting! If one day you get bored enough, you should go back and play some earlier entries of the series. Each one I feel really brought something unique to the table.

Welcome to the forum! This is a great space with so many wonderful people, I hope your experience is fabulous. Enjoy your switch and animal crossing!!

Welcome to TBT! I hope you enjoy NH as much as I have. I've been doing pretty good myself:D

Thanks everyone for your kind and generous words. I will certainly enjoy it here.

HappyBirthday! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on ACNH!

Back