• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Hi, I like AC & music

Nyokou

달링♥ものの&#1
Bells
My name is Nyo, nice to meet you. My main hobbies these days are playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf every day, wasting lots of time on the internet and listening to music.

I was first introduced to the Animal Crossing series through my boyfriend, who was already a huge fan, a few years ago... 2012 I believe. I think it was City Folk on the Wii? Anyway, it wasn't long after I first started playing City Folk that the 3DS game was announced. When I could finally get enough money, I bought both the 3DS system and New Leaf back in October. I've pretty much played every day since I got the game except for maybe a few times due to busy~ness or just laziness.

Aside from AC, I like other games too... Recently, we got a Wii U for Christmas but I haven't played much on it yet due to busy~ness and also laziness! Like always. Also have a 360 and PS3... as well as a PC and Steam account and Minecraft account. So there's that. But since I'm down here visiting my parents for a while I haven't really had anything else to play other than the games I have for my 3DS. But it's mostly just been New Leaf. I guess I'm just not into video games as much as I used to be? Dunno.

As for my interest in music... I listen to mostly music from Japan and Korea. And usually pop music. But I really have varying interests and likes, it's just that my fandoms mostly lie with pop acts. But I enjoy other genres of music too including rock, jazz, hip-hop, r&b, country etc. really anything as long as it's not gospel or soul.

Friend Code and Dream Address are in my profile of course. I'm happy to receive any friend requests and/or visitors, always! Just let me know first if you want to add me as a friend so I can return the favor. The only other person whose town I visit is my boyfriend's of course but he doesn't always play like I do. :blush:

TLDR; Welcome to TBT! I like music too.
I hate K-Pop though. Even though I'm part Korean, ugh.

Last edited:
TLDR; Welcome to TBT! I like music too.
I hate K-Pop though. Even though I'm part Korean, ugh.

Thanks.

Eh... K-pop can be fun sometimes. It does get awfully repetitive and boring sometimes though. I had to take a break from it for almost a whole year cause it was all starting to sound the same to me. Luckily, I got back into J-pop during that time and discovered a lot of great old & new artists that I now love.

I think Korea's problem is too much idols though. I'd blame it on that ridiculous 'Hallyu Wave' from a few years ago... though nowadays, it's died down pretty hard. But still, too much focus on idols and idol music on the charts, it's hard to discover actual artists and better music.

Back