• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello :)

luckylaura

Bells
Hi, my name is Laura! I'm 22 years old from the US. I have played Animal Crossing games for a long time, but I have never really been apart of the community. I first played Animal Crossing for the GameCube when I was little, and since then I have loved the games. I was obsessed with City Folk as a kid too! Now I mostly play New Horizons, but I still enjoy going back to the old games. My top 2 favorite villagers are Lucky and Kiki. This is my first time on a forum, and I'm really excited to talk about AC! :)

Welcome to TBT! As a fellow Lucky fan, I'm happy to hear he's got another loyal followers (lol)
Did you ever get Lucky in your City Folk village?

Hii Laura, welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun here!! ☺️

Lucky and Kiki are a couple of my favourite villagers as well! I especially love Kiki since I adore black cats and she reminds me of my late kitty 🖤

How long have you been playing New Horizons for?

Welcome to TBT! As a fellow Lucky fan, I'm happy to hear he's got another loyal followers (lol)
Did you ever get Lucky in your City Folk village?
Thank you so much for the welcome! It's so nice to meet another Lucky fan. Sadly, I never had Lucky in any of my Animal Crossing games until NH when he came to my campsite! I felt so 'lucky' :LOL:

Hii Laura, welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun here!! ☺️

Lucky and Kiki are a couple of my favourite villagers as well! I especially love Kiki since I adore black cats and she reminds me of my late kitty 🖤

How long have you been playing New Horizons for?
Thank you for the welcome!! 😊 That's so sweet that Kiki reminds you of your late kitty. It's so nice that Animal Crossing can sometimes help feel like we're still with pets we've lost :)
I've been playing NH since October 2020! I didn't get a Switch until then and it brought back my love for Animal Crossing!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums!
Thank you so much!! :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome! Lucky is truly one of the best villagers!
Hello, thank you!! I definitely agree :)

Welcome to the forums, Laura! ✨ I hope you enjoy it here! 💗

Are you still playing your original island on NH, or have you reset at all? 😊 Which villagers do you currently have (and are there any that you've been wanting to find, but haven't managed to?)? ✨

Welcome to the forums, Laura! ✨ I hope you enjoy it here! 💗

Are you still playing your original island on NH, or have you reset at all? 😊 Which villagers do you currently have (and are there any that you've been wanting to find, but haven't managed to?)? ✨
Thank you so much for the welcome 🙂 I did reset my island and I don't have my original anymore, but I miss that one sometimes. I shared the game with my sister and she wanted a fresh start, but I'm really happy with the island we have now too!
I currently have Lucky, Bones, Deli, Apollo, Olaf, Patty, Cookie, Lyman, Merengue, and Petri! It's an interesting group, but I honestly love them all. Petri is my newest resident, she just moved in today!

I am really hoping to find Kiki again. I had her on my first island and I just adored her. I really miss her, but I haven't been able to find her/had room for her. I hope to find her again someday, I'm sure I will :) I also would really love to find Octavian and Daisy! I have them both on my City Folk town and really love them. Daisy has been in my City Folk game since 2010 I think. I loved her so much as a kid and considered her my best friend in the game. So I would really love to have her on NH as well! Thanks so much :)

Back