• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[HHP] Villagers you were excited to decorate for?

dragonair

Peppy Barista
Bells
Switch
7810-0124-8819
Pokéball
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
う
Red Candy
I know you can decorate for your town's villagers and summon ones via amiibo, but were there any villagers you were excited to decorate for if you got them naturally on the archipelago? Whether you had a really fun idea or theme you wanted for a specific character's house? Even if you were going to summon one via amiibo or from your town, were there any that you were really inspired to work on first?

Personally mine was Maple! I couldn't summon her via anything since she's not in my town and I don't have any amiibo so when she showed up on my archipelago I dropped everything for her! I decorated her house in HHD as well and wasn't as happy with what I ended up with so this time I had more of an idea of what I wanted and how to achieve it, especially with all of the new items.

Discuss! \\ (( ^ v ^ )) //

my heart about dropped when i saw vesta, love her design and her theme (home with a fireplace) was super cute and charming. felt similar when i saw ursula and her flower theme, simple but nice!

I believe it had to be Cashmere. When I saw her house theme was a private beach, I knew I was like yes please!

Clay.

I saw him and wanted to give him a home immediately, then I saw the theme and it was just so different to the requests I'd seen previously I really did get excited about it! Think I spent more time on Clay's home than I did on any of the others. Really loved playing around with the camera too, and seeing some of the reactions he had to certain items!

my heart about dropped when i saw vesta, love her design and her theme (home with a fireplace) was super cute and charming. felt similar when i saw ursula and her flower theme, simple but nice!
Vesta's adorable, you made me excited to get her now aaaa
I believe it had to be Cashmere. When I saw her house theme was a private beach, I knew I was like yes please!
I've been really wanting to do a beach theme, I'll have to keep an eye out for her!!
Clay.

I saw him and wanted to give him a home immediately, then I saw the theme and it was just so different to the requests I'd seen previously I really did get excited about it! Think I spent more time on Clay's home than I did on any of the others. Really loved playing around with the camera too, and seeing some of the reactions he had to certain items!
Clay's adorable, I'm excited to see what his theme is! I haven't gotten him yet either aaaa 😭

I was excited to decorate for Maggie. She wanted a garden themed space and I was able to use the greenhouse box item which I absolutely love and want to put everywhere whether it makes sense or not.

Pashmina was a favorite back in New Leaf, and her flower art theme’s really cute. Loved doing her house. Audie doesn’t count as such because she’s one of my villagers, but her DJ party house is awesome and SO fitting for a peppy like her. I also enjoyed Sasha’s Moon Bunny one after getting it last night - cute idea in reference to Japanese folklore, which I know just enough about to have fun with. (Thanks, Sailor Moon!)

Clay.

What was his request? (You can put it in a spoiler tag, I just really want to know!)

I was excited to decorate for Maggie. She wanted a garden themed space and I was able to use the greenhouse box item which I absolutely love and want to put everywhere whether it makes sense or not.
Maggie's was fun!! I love the garden requests, the new items they added are super cute.

Knox! I absolutely love medieval themes, and I knew he'd want one. I was excited for Sterling too, until I discovered the hard way that he wasn't interested in that at all for some reason.

I also had LOADS of fun designing for Graham. Coco was another one I enjoyed a lot.

I've heard about Clay's request, and I am so salty that he hasn't shown up yet. I am hyped to start on his home.

Knox! I absolutely love medieval themes, and I knew he'd want one. I was excited for Sterling too, until I discovered the hard way that he wasn't interested in that at all for some reason.

I also had LOADS of fun designing for Graham. Coco was another one I enjoyed a lot.

I've heard about Clay's request, and I am so salty that he hasn't shown up yet. I am hyped to start on his home.
I hope I get Coco soon, she's one I'm rly excited for too! I feel like they released so many new items that would be perfect for a medieval theme as well so decorating for Knox sounds like so much fun.

STITCHES!!! He wanted such a cute house
Im very much into kidcore so being able to decorate a toyhouse was super fun

STITCHES!!! He wanted such a cute house
Im very much into kidcore so being able to decorate a toyhouse was super fun
I had Stitches but I forgot to do his house in time. 😭 His theme sounds really fun to work with though!

Believe it or not, Axel! He asks for a
Sweets Store
and I've always wanted to build one. I had tons of fun with it

I loved doing Zell's vacation house. I built a grand Hotel Room for him, as well as a reception area. I even put effort into the outdoors for that build.

Recently it's clearly Shino, it's been 3 days that I'm making a sort of swamp creepy area for my demon girl to settle down. She's coming TOMORROW I can't wait ❤

In general I choose villagers that inspire me so I had a lot of fun making the areas around their house !

Zucker and Kabuki are in the most Japan inspired corner of my island (with Spirited Away references too), my house is here too.
Tabby has her lair on an abandoned messy beach.
I made a terrace bar with a concert hall for Cyd.
Tiffany has her little... hm brothel behind the market place.
Deirdre and Kiki are in the deep forest.

And I plan to make a park for Sasha and a Sci-Fi area for Cephalobot in the future 🤩

Edit => I just realized you were talking about HHP and I was just talking about my main island 😂

Believe it or not, Axel! He asks for a
Sweets Store
and I've always wanted to build one. I had tons of fun with it
Def need to do his when he visits!! I love that kind of theme aaaa
I loved doing Zell's vacation house. I built a grand Hotel Room for him, as well as a reception area. I even put effort into the outdoors for that build.
That sounds so cute!! I haven't seen a room with that theme, it sounds like it'd be fun to do.
Edit => I just realized you were talking about HHP and I was just talking about my main island 😂
It fits the prompt still and I love hearing your ideas for your villagers so I'm not complaining hehe~

What was his request? (You can put it in a spoiler tag, I just really want to know!)

He wanted Clay's House of Chills, the thought bubble when I approached him read "I want air conditioning, and scary stuff is "chilling," so..." and it hooked me. I still love the theme, it's the only "spooky" theme I've done so far and really enjoyed it.

He wanted Clay's House of Chills, the thought bubble when I approached him read "I want air conditioning, and scary stuff is "chilling," so..." and it hooked me. I still love the theme, it's the only "spooky" theme I've done so far and really enjoyed it.
That sounds so fun aaaa!!! I'm excited to get to do his house now hhh

Meringue! I knew whatever her request would be would provide LOTS of cute items to use, and I was right! Also, Meringue is just really cute and I love her.

Because of her, I was able to order an
afternoon tea set
(spoilered just in case somebody wants all her items to be a surprise). I have such fond memories of that item, I remember finally getting my hands on two, one for me and one for my best friend, on this site during my New Leaf days. The other day, when that item arrived in the mail, I sent it right to my best friend just like old times!!

Back