• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Hey Guys!

D

Deleted User

It's me, MSHRMBIRDO! I joined the Bell Tree! It's a cool place! Good job, STORMTROOPER88888, and thank you for chosing me STORMTROOPER and NIN10DOGMR88! Hmmmm... what should i post?

MSHRMBIRDO said:
It's me, MSHRMBIRDO! I joined the Bell Tree! It's a cool place! Good job, STORMTROOPER88888, and thank you for chosing me STORMTROOPER and NIN10DOGMR88! Hmmmm... what should i post?
Just post anything! I'm glad you could make it, MSHRMBIRDO.

:)

oh. By the way those people at the official nsider sig shop still haven't made my sig. They keep ignoring it.

BASTOISE99 said:
oh. By the way those people at the official nsider sig shop still haven't made my sig. They keep ignoring it.
Lol. That's why I just make my own (including the incomplete sig I currently have).

I can't make a good sig though. You know i sent in my request today they replied to it and said we only give sigs to nice people. Its a privilage not a right.

KING'O'HYRULE said:
Hey MSHRMBIRDO! You got a PM from Stormtrooper too? This is a cool new hang out! LOL!
Well I was just telling some people.

MSHRMBIRDO came to the specail release and made this thread a long time ago.

I wish he could've stayed.

:(

Same with K'O'H.... He just disappeared....

Back