• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

hey everyone!!

ach4n

Bells
i’m abi! i’m very new to this… i’ve been playing acnl since 2015 but have never really interacted with other nl players or visited other islands so i hope i can become friends with people here!

anyways, my favorite villager is sprinkle <3, my town looks horrendous currently but it will be better soon… but anyways, nice to meet you guys!

Welcome to the forums Abi! 🎉

I haven't played New Leaf, but I know there are still a lot of NL players here! Sprinkle is adorable, I love her. How long have you been working on your current town? 😊

Welcome to the forums Abi! 🎉

I haven't played New Leaf, but I know there are still a lot of NL players here! Sprinkle is adorable, I love her. How long have you been working on your current town? 😊
i WISH i’ve been working on it since 2015 but i did take a break for like 3 years, so about 4 years! thanks for welcoming me ☺️

hiya! it's very nice to meet you! i've been playing new leaf since around 2016! it's nice to see another new leaf player! does your town have a theme?

Hi there, and welcome to the site! I hope to see you around the forum. New Leaf still has a relatively active community, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding friends.

Navigating the forum is pretty simple and there is lots to explore, including Brewster’s Cafe, if you’re ever in the mood for off topic discussion. I frequent that board the most.

Why hey there i'm quite new to this aswell!!!! A horrendously good "welcome" to you!!!!🪐🐹🪐 Sprinkle is one of my favorites aswell!!!! My first favorite was Muffy but now I have many more!!!! I love Cephalobot, Ribbot, Sprocket alot!!!!

Welcome to bell tree forums! If there’s anything you need help regarding animal crossing please feel free to ask me any question

Back