• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

❤help with bells? (: signatures? Katie? shampoodle's? come to my town (:❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miily

Quédate conmigo!!~
Bells
Toy Hammer
Feedback
100% (717) +
❤help with bells? :) signatures? Katie? shampoodle's? come to my town :)

❤if you need pay your house or pwp can help you..
can give you the bells you need :) and also if you need signatures :) and bring katie..
now with shampoodle's ❤
i'm glad can help ^-^ :)

Last edited:
I need some help with my loan, it's really expensive though, around 400k bells :00

Well that is a nice offer! ditto on the house and 400 some. I've dedicated most of my bells to pwps and the gorgeous set lol, but I could use some expansion!

Yea that should about cover it! Wow, that's really generous! I don't know what I could possibly offer...anything you need that I might have? I'll be back on wifi in about 40 minutes, so if your are still available if love the help. If not, no worries :D

Yea that should about cover it! Wow, that's really generous! I don't know what I could possibly offer...anything you need that I might have? I'll be back on wifi in about 40 minutes, so if your are still available if love the help. If not, no worries :D

yup, that's fine, hope see you later :) take care ^-^

Hello :) Can I have 500k too for my house loan? Also, can I use the Shampoodle in your town ? x)

Thank you so much for doing this :)

Ah, and just asking, did you void a villager recently ? Because I have 9 villagers and I'm keeping this spot for my last dreamie >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back