• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

help me choose a cranky villager?

otiulle

ur local trashboy
Bells
Cake
Cake
i am certain on most of my dreamies right now but i'm struggling with choosing a cranky villager!
i have narrowed it down to chief, lobo and tom
i don't know which to choose D8
i'm also open to other suggestions of other cranky villagers too

I'm not familiar with the three you named, but my favorite cranky is Cyrano. He's actually sweet and funny. I love him! :D

My favourite cranky villagers are Avery, Cyrano, Curt, Octavian, Roscoe, Rolf and Walt! They all fit the "cranky" design very nicely, and a nice change from the usual crankies(?) you see

Chief is one of my favorites, but a really good cranky is Bruce.

Ha, he just amuses me with the way he looks:

Bruce.png

My favourite cranky villagers are Avery, Cyrano, Curt, Octavian, Roscoe, Rolf and Walt! They all fit the "cranky" design very nicely, and a nice change from the usual crankies(?) you see

ooh i love avery's look!! and roscoe is awesome too

Lobo.

I don't know...Chief always made me feel like he should of been a female villager.
Tom is cute but compared to some of the others...his design is minimalistic. Which maybe that's why he's underrated.

I love Lobo's lazy eyes and coloring. He's my favorite male wolf.

My personal favorites are Curt, Del, Octavian, Kabuki, Lobo, Rocco, and Roscoe. Walt looks pretty cute as well.

Last edited:
Lobo.

I don't know...Chief always made me feel like he should of been a female villager.
Tom is cute but compared to some of the others...his design is minimalistic. Which maybe that's why he's underrated.

My personal favorites are Curt, Del, Octavian, Kabuki, Lobo, Rocco, and Roscoe. Walt looks pretty cute as well.

think i'm going to go with either lobo or roscoe! thank u for all the feedback :>c

Lobo.

think i'm going to go with either lobo or roscoe! thank u for all the feedback :>c

I'd pick Lobo. You're going to have three horses in you town according to your sig, so I'd just go with Lobo to at least try to have a little more variety.

Out of those, I'd get Lobo! I really like him and I'd have him in my town if I didn't love my current cranky.

My favorite cranky is Fang personally c: Hopper is another one of my favorites and so is Apollo. Like others said it will add some variety to your town c:

i have chief. hes ok but im not sure on the colouring.
i would personally go with fang

i am certain on most of my dreamies right now but i'm struggling with choosing a cranky villager!
i have narrowed it down to chief, lobo and tom
i don't know which to choose D8
i'm also open to other suggestions of other cranky villagers too

Of the three you've narrowed it down to,I'd say be a bit different and go with Tom.I had him in my cycling town once and I liked him.He looks like he's really cranky.I also recommend Static,Hamphrey and Gaston.I have all three in my towns and they're among my favorite villagers.

Back