• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Help I can't log in on Nsider

Propaganda Man

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Posts
9,272
Bells
1,428
Points
0
I put in the correct stuff click log in and takes me back to the screen before.

And I tried to reply and log in from there but it just jumped back to the front.
 
Wait.... I'm checking the online users list, and it says... NO USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE, and 964 guests are online! Apparently, everyone is having this problem...
 
Are you using FireFox, or IE. Try switching programs, if you have both. I have a member on my forums that had this same problem, so I know what you're talking about.
 
UltraByte said:
Are you using FireFox, or IE. Try switching programs, if you have both. I have a member on my forums that had this same problem, so I know what you're talking about.
Dude, this topic is kinda old.
Not to offend you, or anything, but don't reply to any topic which hase the last post being more then a week and a half ago.
 
AC1983FAN said:
UltraByte said:
Are you using FireFox, or IE. Try switching programs, if you have both. I have a member on my forums that had this same problem, so I know what you're talking about.
Dude, this topic is kinda old.
Not to offend you, or anything, but don't reply to any topic which hase the last post being more then a week and a half ago.
Okay. Sorry.


:(
 
UltraByte said:
AC1983FAN said:
UltraByte said:
Are you using FireFox, or IE. Try switching programs, if you have both. I have a member on my forums that had this same problem, so I know what you're talking about.
Dude, this topic is kinda old.
Not to offend you, or anything, but don't reply to any topic which hase the last post being more then a week and a half ago.
Okay. Sorry.


:(
No, you can reply to old topics in game boards, but not in tech support boards.
 
Back
Top