Help I can't log in on Nsider

Propaganda Man

Bells
I put in the correct stuff click log in and takes me back to the screen before.

And I tried to reply and log in from there but it just jumped back to the front.

Wait.... I'm checking the online users list, and it says... NO USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE, and 964 guests are online! Apparently, everyone is having this problem...

Are you using FireFox, or IE. Try switching programs, if you have both. I have a member on my forums that had this same problem, so I know what you're talking about.

UltraByte said:
Are you using FireFox, or IE. Try switching programs, if you have both. I have a member on my forums that had this same problem, so I know what you're talking about.
Dude, this topic is kinda old.
Not to offend you, or anything, but don't reply to any topic which hase the last post being more then a week and a half ago.

AC1983FAN said:
UltraByte said:
Not to offend you, or anything, but don't reply to any topic which hase the last post being more then a week and a half ago.
Okay. Sorry.

:(

UltraByte said:
AC1983FAN said:
UltraByte said:
Okay. Sorry.

:(
No, you can reply to old topics in game boards, but not in tech support boards.

Back