• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Hello fellow islanders

Ddaydrmr

Bells
My name is Denise my friends call me Dee....I'm an old gal at 48.....but have been playing Animal Crossing since day one every game! I have one son who isn't as serious about as I am but he plays....I live in Pittsburgh Pa and love to play Animal crossing and any of the Lego games!!!

Welcome to the forums Dee! 🌟

It's so nice that you have played every AC game! I discovered AC a bit late! Do you have a favourite of the AC games? And do you have a favourite Lego game? 😊

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I was born in Pittsburgh. I’m glad you found the forum and hope to see you around.

Hello Dee, welcome to the forums! c: Do you have any favorite villagers? Have your favorites changed since the early games?

Welcome to the forums Dee! 🌟

It's so nice that you have played every AC game! I discovered AC a bit late! Do you have a favourite of the AC games? And do you have a favourite Lego gga

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I was born in Pittsburgh. I’m glad you found the forum and hope to see you around.
Looking forward to getting to know you and chatting....

Back