• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Heh heh heh.....

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
My town must be a ghost town full of weeds, mailbox jammed, and villagers moved.

I HAVENT PLAYED IN A MONTH!!!

And I still haven't checked it out.

Dang you RuneScape!

lol

Hee hee, watch out for my Rune Attack *flashes slang in RuneScape non-stop at you*

Selling Rune B-axe 50k!

flash2:fr33 bronz pl0xx

Dont mak me own u in da wildy!!!!!!!1111

Own own owned

Noob!

*End of RuneScape slang*

Yeah, I couldn't play AC because you got limits on how long you got membership. But yeah.... Tom Nook is proboly selling stuff in a box because I didn't pay the loan.

:rofl:

Yeah, I haven't played for like a month either. I haven't played DS for a while too (I played last night, mkds, but since last time I've played it's been a while)

Wow, runescape randomness :yes: :no: I don't do runescape

Psshh.... thats what everyone said about the computer and video games but does it...?

And I visited my town yesterday and there were SO many weeds and the villagers were SO suprised to see me! Its so freaky.

Back