• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop [Hazel's pixel shop] SHOP CLOSED [Stream: offline]

Eeee, does this mean slots are open again? Unless you want to take a well-deserved break, then we understand! ^0^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaa, just read the shop update. Forget what I said! I feel bad for even posting ; ;
I hope your condition improves soon! I know uni isn't helping, so find as many ways as you can to de-stress.

Last edited:
Eeee, does this mean slots are open again? Unless you want to take a well-deserved break, then we understand! ^0^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaa, just read the shop update. Forget what I said! I feel bad for even posting ; ;
I hope your condition improves soon! I know uni isn't helping, so find as many ways as you can to de-stress.

haha it's okay, and thanks yeah it's been my first week back this week and I've come down with something awful plus a lot of work I have to get through for uni isn't great. I will open up again it's not indefinitely closed but just having a break for now til I regain health :)

haha it's okay, and thanks yeah it's been my first week back this week and I've come down with something awful plus a lot of work I have to get through for uni isn't great. I will open up again it's not indefinitely closed but just having a break for now til I regain health :)

Aww, I wish I was there to comfort you :c I hope there are loved ones close to you to help you get through these hard times >__< For right now, your top priorities should be happiness, health, and school~

Back